Twins.

I was shocked. I never knew other people live here, moreover no one told me about them.
"Hello," I said
Their faces turned to my direction and the kept on looking at me for like what seems like forever. Their smiles were creepy and weak. It was also looking like a sign or something.
"Who are you"they chorused.

"I'm June,I'm a newbie here. They smiled at me an ran towards tugging my pants.
"I'm Rosie and this is pat. We're twins"one said, she had black eyes and a soft face.
"Will you let us out to room 17"The one who had spoke earlier said.
"Of course. I smiled as u allowed them walk pass me.
We approached the rooms, I kept checking the posters on each door but it seems it never end. Finally we came  to room 16.
"Well i guess room 17 is next......
There was no room 17,after 16 came the basement I was in the other night.
The kids swiftly walked into the basement. It was dark as usual, the twins increased their paces and I soon lost track on them
"Rosie"I called out
No answer
"Pat"....
No answer
"Quit playing okay? I laughed out. I searched everywhere but I couldn't see them. There was a shelf in front of me. I walked over and saw a little girl in white sitting and bending her head on her laps. From far I sighted her.
"Hello?
She rose up in a flash and made for a door in the basement and locked it tight. I ran after her and tried to open but it was jammed tight.
"Hey, what's going on in there? Who are you? My hand burned from trying to open the door. I panted as I fell to the floor. My left hand ran through my hair. Something tickled my other hand, I slowly turned to see a tarantula crawling onto my hand. I shrieked as I flung my hand in the air and made my way out of the basement running. My arachnophobia was so severe. I could run mad. I ran till I reached the edge of the stairs. I bent my knees to the floor as I panted looking down.
Familiar shoes stood in my front, it looked like I was bowing down to whoever was there. I slowly rose my head to see who it was.

"Are you bowing to me? Oh such a pleasure." He smiled.
Loud hisses ran out of my mouth as I stood up and headed for my room.
"Am sorry June" Guy said
"Really? "
I turned back and glared at him with my hands akimbo.
"I have amnesia June. That was why I  said all those mean things to you. Am so sorry"
Amnesia?? Huh? Why didn't you tell me?
He lowered his head and sighed. "Privacy"he said. Only summer is aware.
"So now that I know, wait who are those girls? I said pointing back at the basement.
"Girls? "He laughed
"There is no one in this house except you and I right now and maybe char is in. "
"No, am damn serious right now, I just saw.... them right now, I mean it Guy".
He smooched my hair with his left hand, smiled and walked pass me to his room.
"Why does no one ever believes me here? But I just saw... I just saw... TWO GIRLS!! I entered my room and slammed the door. I decided to clear my head off by watching a movie titled "Princess Switch". After Stacy left to act as the princess (in the movie), I started to feel tasty, my jar of water was empty.
"Charlotte "I called, but there was no answer. The house was very quiet as I crept down the stairs to the kitchen, fetched myself a glass of milk. On coming out of the kitchen, the silence was very disturbing, it was already half past seven pm. Immediately, as I glanced upstairs, the doors started to exchange, the doors flew open and close by it selves, again and again, the lights started flicking, the doors were making serious noise. I screamed and my glass of milk crashed down to the floor.
Everywhere became silent again and normal. I ran upstairs and entered the room and shut it immediately. It wasn't my room. I panicked and ran out and found my room and entered it. I grabbed my cell phone and dialled my mom.
"Eomma, is that you? I spoke fast.
"June? Oh my God, where the hell are you?
"Mom what kind of a question is that, you sent me to stay at grand auntie's place isn't it?"
What?!! Doncaster?? What have you gotten yourself into? You are meant to stay at the Manchester mansion not Doncaster. Doncaster has been dead for six years!
"You mean Aunt Doncaster is dead? I've been living with the dead? Mom am freaking out like hell here. What about Charlotte and Guy? Are they real? Okay mom am gonna find out a way out of this.
"Play along June, I trust you......
"June".I heard my name downstairs, Aunt is back.
"Mom whatever will happen just know I love you, bye. I hung up immediately.
I walked back downstairs slowly and glanced at her on the third step of the stairs.
"What took you so long? She yelled.
"None of your business ghos... I almost said the unwanted.
"What was that June?
"Erm..  I wanted saying, I'm having a presentation of a ghost dance at school tomorrow. "
"Who cares? She rolled her eyes and stumbled up the stairs.
"Less I forget, no one is allowed to go out of here after 9:00pm okay?
"Got it."I said.
I didn't see Guy for the rest of the night. I just went to my room, switched off my laptop and crawled up to bed. And I went fast asleep immediately.

****  **** **** **** **** **** ****
Around 1am in the morning, I heard a loud sound. I looked up at my window, a shadow appeared, scratching my window panes. I came out of bed and walked out of my room. I looked down from my room door and I saw like 12 pairs of twins standing together, they were clothed in white gowns. I shrieked and I made a sound. All of them turned and looked at me with sharp eyes, their eyes were black and they frowned. They clenched their hands in front and started walking fast to me. I was amazed and confused, I ran away, shouting guy's name. Passing my room was the mistake i made. I couldn't turn back, I just ran forward. There was a back door, I fled out of it.
I looked out at Bakersfield, it was empty, only the mansion was present there, it was like a desert. Creatures formed. They we're zombies. They chased me, this time I screamed and ran. I didn't understand what was going on. My right foot slipper came off, I didn't care I just ran. A hand tapped my shoulder as I was running. It was Guy.
"What the hell is going on here? I dragged him so we could run faster.
"There is no use. Just help us." He said.
"Come on, the zombies will get you, run faster. I said breathlessly.
"She's not real"

"Come on Guy"

"Help us, June. "

"I can't do this alone, you have to trust me so we can do this together. "
But Guy didn't take a step anymore, I watched my hand leave his as I ran forward while the zombies took care of him.
"Noooooo" I screamed.
It was seeming I was running in circles, I didn't want to believe until I saw my right slipper again.
"What is happening? I asked myself.

"You can't run farther". I heard a voice say. I stopped. The zombies had stopped chasing me. Is this a dream or  what? But something was real.

It was a dream.

**** **** **** **** ****