Blames.

The dry wind caressed and tickled my loosed hair vigorously as I sat outside the hospital wondering what had gotten into him. Has he always been like this? Who was he really? Wasn't Brooke the culprit? I mean she was literally with him like at the end of class. Did he have some kind of disorder? While me the good one is been blamed? Something is fishy!.
  I walked up to the hospital mobile and dialed summer's line.
"Coo. Do, coo do"she murmured

"Hey, Guy is currently at Maryland City Hospital, can you come get him?" I said quickly to end the call and go home.

"What?!! Wait right there am coming to get both of you. What did you do to him? Guy must have been troubled, oh my.....
I ended the call immediately unable to bear whatever she was gonna say. Is she also blaming me? This world can't kid me anymore right?

I found an empty spot outside the hospital and sat down. My skirt stuck to my laps like friction, sweat already forming it balls on my forehead. I was freaking out.

"Hey, you again? A voice spoke behind me.
I turned to see Tyler Parks.
"Yeah, hello! What are you doing here? I said slowly, rubbing my eyes from the tears that formed in my eyes.
He seem to giggle.

"My dad works here. Are you okay? Where you belated to be attended to?

No, am fine! But Guy isn't.

"What the hell is wrong with him? He roared. Well, I mean..  I thought he... Never mind. He hesitated.

"He was stabbed.

Oh my freaking goodness! How?

Brooke. That was all I said and I stood up and moved into the streets like a zombie. I had no idea of  where I was headed.

"Stop" Tyler said. He ran to me and held my arm and flipped me over, facing him. His hair almost touching my face, I looked down avoiding his glittering eyes. He pulled me into his arms and wrapped his hands around me. I returned the hug.  I felt secured and safe and happy. He caressed my hair. I almost forgot I was in his arms. I pulled out immediately.
"Its okay. Now tell me what happened with Guy. I lowered my hair and bent down. I explained everything that happened before and sighed.

"Guy blamed You? I can't believe this! I really need to see him right now. He was heading back into the hospital when I  stopped him. "Don't please, maybe he is been attended to. I gave an excuse so Tyler won't create a scene.
"I'll be going home now. I need to rest and get this  right.

"Are you gonna be okay? He asked for the umpteenth time.

"Of course.
I took a cab and headed for Bakersfield, I guess I could find the house myself. I needed not to wait for summer, she would increase my pain. Tyler bid me goodbye as the car swerved to the right. I placed my aching head on the side glass at the back seat. A woman who seemed restless with her heavy tummy tossed and shook the vehicle unnecessarily making me uncomfortable and insecure. I remembered how I felt when i was in Tyler's arms, happiness seemed to have taken over me, it was like I should have been there a long time.

There was a loud bang and I seemed to have come back to reality. The woman beside me was now sweating profusely and seating uneasy, also shouting. "Calm down woman. The cab driver said to her. It seems she was in labor. Why at this time? The cab had almost crashed because the woman had cringed the driver cause of the pain. The driver started making a U turn back to Maryland City Hospital. Oh No!!.

"I'll have to drop by here. I told the driver. I quietly walked out and stood by the side walk as I watched the car drive in a hurry back to the hospital. I glanced to my front and saw a sign post saying "Bakersfield ". At least I was close to home. I walked slowly and sooner dark clouds formed. It started to rain immediately. I couldn't see any sign of a mansion close by. I was already drenched in the rain. My head ached badly that I could hardly see.

A hand pulled me into an umbrella and held me tight. I had felt this arm before but before I could look up to see who it was. I blacked out.

******* ****** ******* ******
Tyler's  POV.
After I bid June goodbye, I felt uneasy and bad for her. When I pulled her into my arms, I felt belief in her, sadness and someone who wanted more of something. I went in to see guy, his eyes we're closed when I entered. I thought about leaving him to rest as June told me earlier.

"Man"Guy said
Hey, I answered.
He opened his eyes and looked at me, about to cry.
Where is June? He asked
"Why do you care anyways? I stormed back at him.
"Its not like tha.... 
"You took it too much on her Guy, for man sake she told you the truth. Why flip out? She faced a lot in school today, she's exhausted. I shouted at him.

"I have amnesia". He said slowly controlling his tears.
"What? Why didn't you tell her? I ran out of his room and out of the hospital. I searched around for a cab and quickly got in when dark clouds started to form. I didn't know June's house until I saw her figure some miles away. I quickly paid the driver and came out and walked towards her. She was already drenched when I approached her. I was in time as she collapsed in my arms.
"June? I shook her vigorously before lifting her up. It was 1:48pm. I couldn't think of any place close by to take her. I walked down Bakersfield, for about two minutes, and then I saw a mansion. I decided to ask for help pending when she will wake up.

An old woman answered the door and exclaimed as she saw us drenched in the rain. She later frowned slightly and spoke:"Who are you?.

"Excuse me, please my friend isn't well, please she needs to".... I didn't finish my words.

"Oh my" she threw both hands to her mouth. "June??" She quickly opened the door wide and let us in. She guided me to a room and I lay her down on her bed.
She turned to leave when I  stopped her. "Does she live here? ".
"Yes.
She turned to the door and left. I faced June lying helplessly on her bed. I looked round the room, it was beautiful. Her portraits we're hung neatly around each corner of the room.
I pulled of her shoes and tuck her into the blanket. She was cuter, and innocent. I planted a kiss on her wet cheek before leaving.

"Oh my God!" I almost freaked when I saw the old woman peering at me when I locked the door.
"I'll be leaving now"I told her as I  ran down the stairs.

"Strange"I said as I walked back into the rainy street.

******* ******** ******** ****
June's POV
Arghhhh! I  screamed lightly holding my head. I looked around. I was in my room. I'm alive!! Woohoo. I sank into my bed happily. Wait!! Who brought me here? Someone definitely helped me, I felt that same arms somewhere.
I crept out of bed, picked up my phone. It was 3:46pm. I changed into my pajamas trouser and a white baggy shirt, slipped into my orange flip-flops and headed downstairs.

The house was quiet, it seemed no one was around. I yawned and strolled to the kitchen. "June"I heard Charlotte  call my name.

"Char"
"Are you okay now? "
"Am a lot better"
She walked pass me, approaching her room.
"Please who brought me back home? I asked her
"There was this guy, he didn't say his name. I don't know him. She then smiled weakly. "He is cute"and she turned and found her way back to her quarters.

Well whoever it was, I'm gonna find out soon. I smiled. I heard giggles upstairs and I was curious. I went back upstairs and walked pass the rooms. I reached room 15 and peeped in. I saw two little girls, obviously twins.

Watch out on my next chapter. What happened to Guy? Is June going to forgive him? Who are the girls? What is in Room 17? Thank you guys. Don't forget to vote, and comment. ❤❤🙏.