Blackmer's library.

"I need to find out everything about summer, so that I'll be sure what Pat  said was true" I said to them.

"I can take you to Blackmer's Library " Guy suggested.

"And where is that" Tyler asked.

"That is the library where you can find out about Summer's history and everything about her" Guy said.
"Okay, then lead the way "Echo said to guy.
Guy walked downstairs and went into a room beside Charlotte's. The room was chocolate brown made of fine wood, it had stairs leading to another shelf. The library was extremely big and wide.
"Wow, I think Principal Sanders need to see this place and build up a library just like this" Echo laughed.

"Shhhh,there's someone here, be quiet" Guy said holding up his index finger on his lips and moving forward.

A black elderly man of about 50 years of age stood in our front gaping at us with his specs looking like that of Artemis fowl. He looked confused and surprised. He was holding a bunch of  books in his hands. He made us stop in our tracks. 

"So is this the situation to run or not " Tyler whispered to us.
Guy tried to speak. "Guys no he isn't..... 
"Maybe we should...... RUN" Echo screamed.
"RUN" Tyler screamed.
"No guys am thinking this is Mr.....,i. said before he cut me short.
"Blackmer, Mr Blackmer is my name, full time librarian and father" he smiled and beckoned us in.
"I guess you all came for the story of Summer" Mr Blackmer said.

"How do you know that sir? "I asked, as I walked by his side.
He laughed and showed us the passage leading to Summers history.

"No noise, don't forget this is a library"he laughed and walked away.

"Okay guys let's dig up something "I said as I ran over to some books on the shelves. I searched and searched, they books we're very dusty and then I came across a book "The evil pendant of Colombo".

"The evil pendant of Colombo "I whispered. I took it to a close by table and sat down. Tyler and Echo came around.
I flipped open the pages to the fifth one and I read it out:

    "she tried and tried until she
      was given the evil pendant ".

"Is that referring to Summer? I asked.
Tyler and echo glared back at me without saying a word, Guy was still searching through the shelves. I hesitated before looking back at the book. I skipped some pages and landed on page 15. I read it out:

  "Leave her alone! She's possessed
  by it. O. Spirit of Colombo set her
  free."

I glanced at them again but this time echo had a clue. "Does that mean Summer is possessed by the spirit of Colombo? ".
"I think that's right " Tyler added.

"We need more clues, because first summer tried to get the evil pendant and then here she is possessed by it"I said flipping the pages forward.

Another one read:
"Touch the red button on the pendant to weaken the wearer, the blue.... "

"Maybe you should calm down and start from page one" Tyler suggested.

"Yeah maybe you can pair everything up and understand it more clearer" echo added.
I sighed before turning to page one.

   ******    *******  ******
"The Evil Pendant Of Colombo.

'' That night Nijelle was killed, Summer raced round the city of Colombo, she cried out everything in her body. She yanked anybody that came her way, she staggered everywhere looking for something to pacify her but found nothing. She finally settled for " Nanio". Nanio was the one holding the evil pendant.

"Not another step, said Nanio.

"Why? Summer asked whimpering.

" I warned you, summer".

Summer clenched her fists and nodded in affirmative.

"Are you ready to be possessed by the evil pendant of Colombo? "Nanio screamed.

"No am not, I just want power to revenge for my daughter "summer said collapsing to the floor.

Nanio nodded and laughed. The witch smiled creepy and took a seat on her throne.

  She soon realize she wasn't suppose to be there. She quietly stood up and made her way to the door.
"I shouldn't be here"summer said, wiping her tears.

  ********** ******** *********
"So that means Summer didn't want the evil pendant? I asked.

"Yeah, because she realized she would be possessed by it" Tyler said.

"It all makes sense to me now.

"So was she forced by someone to do so? Echo asked
'One way to find out' I said as I continued reading the book out loud.

**** **** ***** ******
The door shut close hard.
"Nanio what's happening? Summer asked with shivers.

"I warned you summer, you shouldn't have stormed in here with a revenging heart".

"Nanio No".
The blue powdery substance like air settled around summer as she struggled to be free. Her left arm shone like the sun and her right arm was red with fire.

"Please.... Nooooooo..... "
She tried and tried until she was given the evil pendant.

Her eyes glowed and she laughed very hard. She stormed out of Nanio's place.

"Oh my is she possessed? "People murmured.
Summer stormed her way back home to her family. Her family tried to bring her back to her senses but to no avail. She soon was shown to a pastor for her to be delivered.

"Leave her alone! She's possessed
  by it. O. Spirit of Colombo set her
  free."

****** ******* ********
Ah!
"So this was not Summer's fault at all but Nanio?

"Yeah, I said.

"But how are we gonna confront summer about this? Tyler asked.

"Or.. We don't even know how to get rid of the evil pendant yet" Echo said.

Wait!!

"Where's Guy? ".

Over here!

He was standing with a big black book with probably about 500 pages. He stood with the awkward man we saw earlier "Mr Blackmer".

"Guys Mr Blackmer knows everything! He will tell us everything we want to know.

"You would have said that earlier than now, its getting late already " I said, I was already tired. I just wanted to get to the bottom of the whole  story. I haven't even told Guy about the dream I had.

"I will need all of you to be here by 3pm sharp tomorrow"Mr Blackmer said, clenching his fists.

"Okay? Tyler said.

We all left the library and went into the parlor chattering about everything we just read and experienced back there.

"Coo doo, coo doo". We heard someone rant. That was quite familiar to me.

Oh No!!!

Please do not forget to vote and comment below. Thanks❤.