Jealousy

She crossed her legs in her blinding red suit. She crunched her apple like  that of Eve. She laughed and played with a red ping pong in her index finger. She sighed and arranged herself properly before speaking.

"Hi, friends, what a surprise to see more of you here, Oh and I was just about sending June to Room 17". She said and walked round us.

"I can explain aunt"I said bowing my head.

"Awwn ,first of all am not your aunt,now listen to me, I want you and your friends to go down to the basement right now " She said angrily.

"Why? I shouted at her.
She mocked a laughter like that of a young teen. She threw her arms to her laps and glanced at me, then she later frowned and came closer to me. Tyler and Echo took a step back scared.

"Don't dare me..... She spoke.
A lot was running through my mind right then. I needed us to get out of there quickly. I looked at Guy, he was all pale and sad. Tyler and Echo we're innocent and they we're just behind me. What should I do? Should I just punch her in the face and run?

Oh my God. I remembered something.

..... and i'm gonna lock you all up in.... Aaargh. She screamed.

"Guys we need to get out of here right now? I shouted and made my way to the door, grabbing my bag.

"How did you do that back there? " Echo asked still running as we we're already out of Bakersfield.

"Back there at Blackmer's library I came across something about the pendant. It said the red button on the pendant, when pressed it weakens the wearer, so I tried it out and it worked" I said.

"Genius" Echo said and smiled at me. 

"Alright, let's take a break and get a cab here" Tyler said panting hard as sweat buds fell to his neck.

"Whose place should we crash out tonight? Guy asked. He was walking the whole time, with his hands tucked in his pockets.

"Guys my parents are having a meeting at my house and I have to be there, sorry guys another time" Echo said.

"We could stay at my house then, my mum is on night shift and my dad only comes during weekends and not all the time" Tyler said, he sat on the floor. He was really tired and worn out. He packed his hair with his hands and slapped the sweat coming out of it.
"I should really get going now, see you guys tomorrow "Echo said and ran off.

"Cmon silly, get up "I said to Tyler.

"Help me up then" he said and stretched his hand forward.
I was about to stretch my hand to get his but Guy's hand got his and got him up.
"Thanks man"Tyler said and dusted his pants. Guy looked upset and cold.

"Can we get going now? Guy said.

"Yeah of course, I live just before the streets to Maryland hospital"

I sensed jealousy but didn't want to spit it out. I wondered why Guy was so cold to Tyler.
It was 7:00pm when we arrived at Tyler's house. His house was white and coffee brown in colour, it was a two storey building. He locked the door as soon as we entered.

"Feel at home guys"Tyler said as he hung his school bag on a stand close by.

"Wow, your house is cool and beautiful"I said, looking around. I admired the big TV screen. The curtains we're coffee brown. The house was properly designed. The lights were very perfect.

"Just like you "he smiled - laughed and placed his hands in his pockets.

"You are teasing me right? "I smiled and tucked my hair lightly and combed my lip with my other lip.

"Where are we gonna sleep? "Guy  interrupted the beautiful moment I was having with Tyler.

"Oh right! Upstairs, let's go, I'll show you "his light voice said.
We climbed the stairs softly and gently as I admired everywhere. We reached a room painted white with poker dots. There were two beds and a couch, there was a mirror stand and a dressing table. The room was a big one.
"This is where we are gonna spend the night" Tyler said.

"But there are only two beds here, who's not gonna get a bed? Guy asked.

"Quiet down you, we should be glad Tyler offered a roof over our heads for tonight" I said.

Tyler laughed lightly.

"Its fine, you take that bed, I and June  will squat on this one, if she's okay with it"Tyler said.

"Of course, I'm okay with......

"She's not okay with it, she will squat with me not you" Guy apprehended.

"Woah man, are you getting jealous here or something? Maybe we should both ask June first then. Tyler said.

Woah! Is this a love triangle? How am I suppose to chose between Handsome and charming? How am I supposed to chose between Nice and sweet? Okay. Act matured June. I was already smiling so serious like a red head chimpanzee.

My smile turned into a slight frown. I took an extra pillow and blanket and walked over to the couch.

"I'll stay here, you guys get the bed already "I put the pillow above my head and I covered myself up.

"Ah! No i cant let you sleep on the couch while me on the bed, that's insane"Tyler said.

"Cmon get up from there and come over to the bed, I'll sleep on the couch"Guy said.

I smiled too much under the sheets. Who's words we're more sweeter? What should I do? They are literally caring so much for me.

"Am serious, have the beds, am fine over here"I said under the sheets.

Guy yanked the blankets away from me. "Hey, what was that for? What part of have the beds don't you understand? "I shouted.
He sighed.

"Will you be fine then? Tyler asked.

"Of course I will. I said.
Guy threw the blankets on my face and laughed a little.

"Goodnight guys"I said.

"Goodnight June"they both chorused.

And that was how they had the beds that night. I was very tired so it was easy for me to drift to sleep early.

Please do not forget to vote and comment below. Thanks ❤.