.

Wake up!

I was dancing with star actor Keith powers in an arcade. We laughed together as we performed different dance moves.
Phew!
We both sighed as we drank bottles of lemonade.  He smiled and held me on my waist. He was so sweet and nice. "Do you like me? "He asked.
"I do"I replied smiling so hard.
He leaned forward for a kiss before.... BAM!!!

Wake up June!

Damn it! My eyes flew open. No. I wanna go back to my dream.  Someone woke me up from the most beautiful dream I've ever heard with my celebrity crush. Guess who it was?

I turned and removed the sheets from my face and glanced forward. There he was tucking in the sheets of the bed.
"Its almost six o clock " Guy said not looking at me. He had no idea how mad I was right now for losing Keith in my dream.
I stood up and stretched my body. Ouch! My neck hurts so bad. I must have slept on it. I was still massaging it when Tyler came out of the bathroom. He was only with a brown towel and his hair dripping water. He grabbed another towel from a close by stand to wipe his hair.

"Oh good morning June, you look pale what's up? Tyler said.

"Um. Just neck pain, I think its cause of the couch ".

"Come here let's see" Tyler said.
I strolled over to him after putting my slippers on. Tyler placed his hand on my neck. "Are you ready? "He asked.
"Ready for wha... Waaaaaa. I screamed.

"Oh My God did you know that hurts? I said holding my neck. I touched my neck and twisted it. No pain.

"How did you do it? I said blushing.

"My mum did that to me all the time when my neck hurts, she will just twist it to the left side, so I decided to try it". Tyler said, he strolled over to his dressing table and started dressing up.

"Guy go shower up, then June next up" Tyler said, putting on a Grey shirt.

Guy gave him a scowl before answering. "You don't tell me what to do, I know" Guy said, smirked and flew into the bathroom.

"That's one of a guy I know right? He's weird" Tyler said.

"He does that" I said.
He did his charming laughter again.
I walked over to the couch and sat down. It was time for him to put his pants on. I deliberately turned away, looking at my feet's intentionally.

"Its fine now, am done" Tyler said laughing.
Ha! I sighed turning back at him. He threw me another orange towel. "Use that " he said.
"Thanks.
"So are you gonna repeat those clothes or.. Cause am pretty sure I can lend guy some of my clothes but what about you?
That's true. What clothes am I gonna wear? Maybe I could borrow one of Tyler's shirt and his trousers. Ha! Am way slimmer than him.

"Maybe we could give Echo a call to bring some clothes " I said.

"Good idea, I'll do that " Tyler said.

"Bye see you later then, don't forget blue street just before the city hospital " Tyler said before ending the call on Echo.

"She said she will bring an outfit that suits you and she will be here soon"Tyler said.

"Okay, but what is taking Guy so long in there? i asked.

"Am sure he will be here any minute from now" Tyler said.

"Yeah maybe.

After about a minute, Guy strolled out of the bathroom. His hair was also wet, he stood still before taking a step to the dressing table.

"You can go in now "he said while picking a comb.

"Oh right, I stood up and made my way to the bathroom. I quickly pulled my clothes and slid unto the bath tub. I turned on the shower and made a quick bubble bath. I heard voices coming from the room. I turned off the shower and listened.

"Stay away from her okay ".

"Man she's my friend already, why would I stay away from her?

"Am warning you back off"

Their voices reduced and I couldn't hear anything again. I just heard Tyler's laughter again.
I finished bathing quickly and tied my towel. I wanted stepping out but I remembered I couldn't allow two guys see me in a towel.

"Could one of you pass me the body oil, please? "I said.

Silence.
Hmmmph.
The door opened and a hand stretched out the body oil. I collected it and locked the door back. I quickly rubbed it and tied my towel back.

I heard faint voices. "Hi Echo, you came finally " I heard.
In excitement and anxiety I opened the door. "Hi Echo"I said as I stood in front of them with my towel on.
They all looked , mouth in agape motion and astonished that's when I realized I was still with my towel. Shit!.

Echo threw some clothes and shoes at me. "Go change girl" she smiled.
I flew into the bathroom without saying thank you to Echo.
It was a white flowery long gown actually above my ankle. Luckily I fitted into it. This wasn't really my type of dressing but I had no choice. I put on the white buffalos (a type of shoe, more of a canvas),  and opened the door.

"Thanks Echo"I said looking down at myself.
"Woah, that looks good on you" Guy commented.
"Thanks,I'll try get used to these types of clothes more often"I said sitting on the couch tapping my fingers restlessly.
"Okay so can we get going now? "Guy said, walking to the door.
"Why aren't you standing up?, let's go"Tyler said.
Really!!

Um. I said standing up and folding my hands in a boss manner.

"The last time I checked, I was suspended for a week, so...... ".

"Oh I totally forgot about that" Tyler said. 
"So what are we gonna do now? Echo asked.
"Easy, I'll stay here until you guys come back and then we go back to the mansion to meet Mr Blackmer and find out everything "I said.

"But.. My mom will be back any moment from now, she will have visitors and I don't think it will be fine if you are here"Tyler said.

"I agree with Tyler" Guy said

"So where will I go, I can't go back to the mansion by myself "I said.

"Why not just hang out alone?,  depending on when we will be back" Echo suggested shining her teeth in case it will offend me.

"Alone? She can't, or I can skip class.. "Tyler said.

"No need I'll be fine, just go ahead, I'll be behind you guys "I said.

"I'll give you a call when we are done okay? Guy said and I nodded.

"Bye June, just leave the key in its lock, my mom suppose to be back soon" Tyler said.

"Okay.
I watched them scamper downstairs and onto the streets. Echo looking so tiny in between them. Her birthday was coming soon, I needed to surprise her, Tyler walking so confidently was so charming and nice, Guy on the other side was so handsome and sweet. I just hope there is no love  triangle forming up.  And I also hope I will be done with all this going on. I took my bag and flung it on my shoulder and walked downstairs. I admired the house one more time before going into the streets.

Please do not forget to vote and comment below. Thanks❤.