The Rumor

Ch 3
Lucifer & His 6 Kids plus mammon

Mam this is a wendys: im gonna ignore the chat name to give you all the news

Mam this is a wendys: campanall got fired, and i made a good buck off of that video. hahaha!

S8n: He lost his job and his life may potentially be ruined, all because Asmo decided to wear leather.

S8n: Heh.

Reaper Leviathan: rip in pieces campanell, never liked you lololol

MC: yall are horrible lmaoo

S8n: @assmo Did you ever get punished for that stunt?

Assmo: lol nah, administration took pity on me and said i was the victim

Assmo: I'm actually kinda glad they didn't say "well you shouldn't have been dressed like that"

MC: hell yeah, we dont victim blame in this house

Father Lucifer: Assmo, come see me in the Student Council Room after school. We will be discussing your punishment for violating the dress code.

Assmo: well fuck

Mam this is a wendys: yo luc did you hear the rumors about diavolo?

Father Lucifer: Hm?

Mam this is a wendys: There's word that he's got a lady friend.

Father Lucifer: I would hope he has acquaintances of the opposite gender.

Mam this a wendys: no, like a girlfriend. a special lady. a baby mama. a partner in crime. a bro with benefits.

Father Lucifer: I assure you that isn't true. I would've known about something as important as that.

Mam this is a wendys: but would you

Father Lucifer: ?

MC: Yeah he has a point. Diavolo might not have wanted you to know

S8n: Probably didn't want your work ethic to falter from jealousy

Father Lucifer: That's ridiculous. You lot love to try to get under my skin.

Belph: Trying? Id say its working pretty well

Belph: Hows it feel being the side chick?

Father Lucifer: Belphegor.

Belph: Gotta blast

DM: Lucifer & Diavolo

Lucifer: Have you heard the rumor mill?

Diavolo: That's a vague question, Lucifer. 

Diavolo: I'm surprised to see you of all people interested in rumors.

Lucifer: sent a screenshot

Diavolo: Oh!

Diavolo: I did go out with my cousin the other day. People might have gotten the wrong idea.

Lucifer: I see.

Lucifer: I must admit, I am rather relieved.

Diavolo: If I were to get into a relationship, you'd be the first to know.