Chapter 14: Stress-Induced Sparring

Kakashi doesn't hesitate as he charges at me, Sharingan eye blazing. I swing my bo around, knocking his arm holding a kunai away and smacking him across the face. I flip away from his kick. "You made a mistake in sparring me, especially when I am with one of my chosen weapons." I infuse my lightning chakra into it, my grin growing wider at the sound of electricity crackling around the staff.

I charge at him, swinging the staff down to hit him across the neck. He blocked with his arm and swung a punch at my stomach. I wince as I felt the punch connect and I go back a couple of feet. I swing my staff around faster. "You might be getting weak, hardly felt that." He grabs my staff and throws it away from us. I pull my Tonfa out from their holsters, swinging them around dangerously. "Come at me, Kashi-nii." He sighs and charges at me, I block his kunai strike once more. We weave some familiar hand-signs.

"Water Style: Water Dragon!" I substitute myself and land inside a nearby tree, watching as the water dragon hit dangerously. I weave hand signs from where I am. "Pretty cocky using a nature that isn't yours. Water Style: The Great Flood!" The water used from the dragon and the lake turns into a mighty wall of water, that is closing in dangerously on him. He lands in the trees just like I had. I weave silent hand signs, making a couple of water, earth and shadow clones and scattering them around the forest.

I begin weaving hand signs for the most difficult jutsu had made. I molded all five chakras into one spear. The earth and water turning into rock with fire, while the wind and lightning chakra crackle dangerously. I let a grin cover my face. "Hidden Style: Elemental Spear!" I throw the spear, it landing just in front of Kakashi. He pauses a moment, before it explodes. I teleport to his position and hold a kunai to his throat. "I win." He laughs. "You sure did." I help him up and heal his wounds.

I stretch. "Man, I needed that. Thanks, Kashi." He places his hand on my head and smiles. "No problem. However, I am sure your boyfriend wishes to talk to you." I turn my head to see Kiba running over to me, Akamaru not far behind. He was henge'd into his old clothes, so I could assume the others were too. I see the relief shining brightly in his eyes. "Good job on taking him down, but don't just run off next time ok?" I nod.

I walk over to my bo-staff, swinging it lightly before clipping it to my back. Hinata runs up to me, talking excitedly about some of the moves and blocks I had used. Kiba interlaces his fingers with mine and I smile at him. I see another team approaching me along with Naruto's team. "Hey, Akahana!" Naruto waves at me excitedly. "You took down Kakashi-sensei so fast! I can see how you got your rank now!" He rambles loudly. Sasuke, Sakura, and the unknown team walk up to me along with Asuma.

"I see you took down Kakashi again Akahana," Asuma says, holding out a laugh. "Not that you did much better." Kakashi shoots back. Asuma scratches the back of his neck. "Anyway, this is Team 10." Asuma motions behind him. I wave at the trio. The blond female perks up. "I'm Ino Yamanaka! The lazy one is Shikamaru Nara. The red haired one is Choji Akimichi." I smile. "I'm Akahana Momochi." Shikamaru raises an eyebrow. "You were the one who took down my old man?" I smirk. "Shikaku? Yeah, I tried to make sure our fight wasn't a 'Drag' as your father said." He smirks. "Up for a game of shogi sometime?" I grin. "Hell yeah."

Our eyes are drawn to an exuberant Gai challenging Kakashi to yet another contest. I laugh at Kakashi's silent plea for help and walk over to where Kakashi and Gai were. "Hey Gai, I think Kakashi-nii might need a break. He did just get his ass whooped." Kakashi shoots me a side eye and I hold in my snicker. Gai's eyes widen. "Right! I'll let my eternal rival rest! Then we shall continue with our youthful challenge!" Gai runs off along with his team, screaming something about wanting them to continue their training and running 100 laps around Konoha.

Kakashi and I sweatdrop in sync, a confused look on our faces. I glance back into the woods and walk towards my old team. They were explaining to their team the various techniques I used. "Hey," Their heads pop up and stare at me. I hand them a piece of paper. "Come to this address around 7:30. Don't eat, we'll be having dinner. We can talk then. Bring your Genin along to, we have plenty of room." They nod. "Thank you Akahana. We'll be sure to make it." Daisuke gives me a small smile. I smile back. That's when the genin who came up to my house approaches me. I raise a brow. "Yes?" She presses her fingers together shyly, like Hinata did before we make her more confident. "Are, Are you gonna be all bloody again?" I shake my head. "No, I had just gotten back from an assasination mission and was a little snappy. Sorry about that." She smiles and nods. I hear someone calling my name. I see Kiba motioning to the sky. Realization covers my face. I turn to them. "Sorry, I just remembered Kiba was taking me on a date today. I gotta dip. Remember 7:30, dinner at my place." I dash off before even giving them the chance to respond.

I make it to Kiba and he grins. "You ready?" I nod. We link our arms aas Akumaru jumps onto Kiba's head. He teleports us in front of the restaurant and grabs my hand. He pulls me inside before I could even read the name of the restaurant. I smile and give his cheek a kiss. 'I'm falling for this idiot more and more everyday.' Kiba's face turns a bright red. 'And that is certainly not a bad thing.'