CHAPTER I

Areum's P.O.V

"shit " I sprinted towards my bathroom as the clock showed its 8:30 in the morning and I have a very important meeting today at 9:30 am. It was already late as it takes around one hour to reach my workplace. After taking a quick bath as I already took a hair bath yesterday night, I picked out some random clothes that were decent. keeping my makeup minimum, I started my car in haste so that I could try to reach in time for the meeting, the main problem here is I'm one of the members who are presenting in the meeting.

 keeping my makeup minimum, I started my car in haste so that I could try to reach in time for the meeting, the main problem here is I'm one of the members who are presenting in the meeting

"Why the hell should I sleep till 8:30? " I banged my head on the steering wheel; frustrated. As expected the traffic was worse than any other day. At last, I reached my company building which is a really big glass building. it has this big "PARK&LEE" name in the front. yea, you heard it right, it is my name, I own some branches of the company making me the second most shareholder for this company other than Park Jimin who is the owner of the company who happened to be my best friend.

"why were you not attending your calls? Areum!" whisper shouted my secretary at me as I entered the building. "I am so sorry, babe. I think slept over time as I was preparing for the meeting. have everyone come to the conference room ?" I said to my secretary who is my other best friend and my foster sister, her name is lee ji eun.

"no don't worry, as usual, Jimin is late, so u have time for tidying up yourself "." really? is he late again? what can I do with him?" I sighed.

"I think he partied yesterday night," bona said and went back to her desk. I took out my phone and dialed Jimin's number, it rang three times before he answered.

"what the hell do you think you are doing Mr. Park Jimin?!" I screamed into the phone that I'm sure anyone who was on the receiving side would have lost their hearing but not this idiot, you know what he did, he freaking laughed. " Areum, I know why you are screaming at me right now, so don't worry I'm on my way to the company, so arrange everything and tell everyone to assemble in the conference room. ill be there within 10 mins, okay?" he finished.

"This isn't over asshole!" I seethed and hanged the call. I asked bona to arrange everything and went into my room which is adjacent to Jimin's room. Basically, my room is of a white base, its a bit simple and elegant, which is quite contrasted to that of Jimin's room which is dark with mahogany table and elegant infrastructure.

 Basically, my room is of a white base, its a bit simple and elegant, which is quite contrasted to that of Jimin's room which is dark with mahogany table and elegant infrastructure

I came down to the conference room after bona told me that everything was ready and was waiting for him to come and start the meeting.

as of cue, Jimin entered the room with his confident strides and sat down next to me. I glared at him as he smiled widely at me. and then the meeting started.

~TIME SKIP~

"can I know why you were late again?" I sighed as I entered Jimin's room behind him.

"it's not what you think, are. I was just-" he started but I cut him off.

"see chim, I have no rights to reprimand you for coming late as you see it's your company, I'm just worried something might happen to you; I can't lose anymore and mainly you " I started to cry in front of him after a long time since my parent's died due to an accident. a drunk truck driver hit the car my parents were in.

"Hey hey! its nothing I didn't even go out of my house, it's just that one of my friends came to Korea after a very long time so we kinda were hanging out. don't worry alright," he said and sat next to me; side hugging me.

"bitch whatever! I don't care. just don't come late or take a day off if you are partying the day before" I said and slammed his door and went to my room.

"what just happened? is she in her period or something" Jimin thought to himself and sat down on his chair?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys!!!! please don't be a ghost reader... comment and press the stare to vote the chapter and once again thanks for reading my book..<3