CHAPTER II

Areum's pov:

The day went by so fast that I forgot to eat lunch and was working all day. I came to the realization when I saw the window overlooking the beautiful landscape of Seoul, that it was already evening. as I was starting out, there was knock on the door that brought me out of the trance, Jimin came in and sat in the sofa in my room. I went and sat next to him; looking at him I could tell something was bothering him.

"what is it?" I asked him, for that he turned to look at me

"I know you don't like to go to the official gathering but can you please come with me to this one gathering, please? ill do whatever you want please just come with me as my one plus and my partner.". he finished and while I was shaking my head telling him no; then I got an idea.

"whatever you mean you'll do whatever I want" I looked at him with my puppy eyes and he nodded.

"yea I'll do," he said while I went and sat behind my desk; starting to do my work.

"Okay, I'll keep that in mind so that I can use it when I want something from you. for now bye!" he stood near the door saying "I'll text you the details of the gathering. did you even eat something, Ari, I didn't see you coming out of your room during lunch break come on let's go out and eat dinner."

"Alright but it's your treat" "fine" he chuckled and lead me out of my room and to the elevator. 'where is bona?" I asked him "oh she left an hour ago" he replied.

"oh " "so what do you want to eat?" Jimin asked me. "so how about some Korean BBQ?" "I would love that. c'mon let's go" and dragged me to his car and made me sit. "Huh! where is my car?" "oh, bona took it back to her house, I told her that I would be giving you a ride back home. that's fine right?"

"yea sure no problem chimmy" I pinched his soft cheeks, making us both to chuckle and he started to drive to our favorite Korean BBQ restaurant. the car ride was like the usual; us jamming to our favorite songs and making fool of ourselves. At last, we arrived and made our way to our usual booth that we mostly take whenever we come here. and we ordered our usual dish.

"chimm don't you think its kinda weird that even after owning all those big hotels, we still come here to eat? don't take it in the wrong way I love that we come here often even after owning half the hotels in Korea and all over the world... it's just that it made me think about us, like how far we have come in our life..." he let out a long sigh and took my hands in his. "ari I exactly know where you are going with this-" I didn't let him finish "no jimin it's not just that I- I don't-"

" oh for fuck sakes, don't say that you don't deserve the place in my company and being the second most shareholder, you know well that our family was partners for generations together in this company and in our packs," he said to make me shut my mouth. and right after that came our order.

" and that's exactly what I am trying to say Jimin, I don't belong to that pack or that family. im practically a no one in that pack. for just to remind you, I was fucking adopted jimin." I had tears in my eyes when I finished talking and by seeing Jimin even he had tears in his eyes that he desperately tried to blink them away.

"bitch please don't say that shit in front of ji eun, that girl literally worship the path u walk and loves you a lot." he caught me on my weakest point, well what can I do that guy literally knows me for like his whole life. " I know I know but- "

"Hey what happened? did anyone talk about this to you? you know that you can talk to me right? I'm always here for you, ari" he placed his hands on top of mine to comfort me.

"no, none talked about this. you know they really respect me in the company and the pack, its just that I have this feeling which is telling me something wrong is gonna happen, you know? " " Ari, when was the last time you let your wolf out for a run?" he asked me suddenly.

"uh-huh, its been a while chim, why do you ask?" "maybe if you let your wolf out, it will help you clear your head and you could get some fresh air too. what do you say shall we go for a run together as it been so long since we went together?" he asked me.

"yea sure maybe my wolf was feeling uneasy by not letting her out, " I said as we finished eating our food.

"yea it might be it, so we can go for a run behind my house?" "yea sure, it been a while since I came to your house anyway. c'mon let's go" I finished as he was paying for our food in the counter.

~TIME SKIP~

"Ahhhh!! it's so refreshing chim" I mind linked him, while we were running through the thick forest located behind Jimin's house. he bought his house here just for this specific reason, as he says " for us unwind and run freely without getting caught by local".

" told you so" he minds linked back cheekily. as you see, I and bona used to come here to run every weekend but I couldn't come cuz I had tons of workload from both the company and pack. well, of course, you gotta do your alpha duties on time even if your not within the pack's land.

"ah shit I'm lost " I tried to retrace my steps but couldn't find him or his house, so I was kinda wandering around the forest when I came across a very intriguing smell of  cinnaman and strawberry, and started to walk towards it.

next thing I knew was standing before me was a huge wolf which was identical to mine and only one thought was on the mind "fuck I found my mate"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

soo how is the story so far..? please do comment and share your thoughts. and mostly ill be having some questions at the end of each chapter just to want to know u guys. Luv u lots^_^<3

what are your hobbies?

I like to read and dance mostly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------