CHAPTER VI

Seokjin's pov~

The meeting couldn't be any more boring, I couldn't even catch a wink of sleep last night. My mind was filled with the thought of my mate, who is she? Where is she? What was she doing in that woods? Why did she run away after seeing me? Why does she seem familiar? Have I seen her before? Will she be present in my coronation? What if she doesn't come?, I was halfway at having a panic attack due to my train of thoughts when I felt a kick under the table, from miss. Kim.

"huh," I came back to sense to see that I'm still in the conference room attending a meeting. "sir, is there anything you want to add?" "uh, not now ill review the reports and tell you later, for now, the meetings dismissed, thank you." I bowed and came out of the room.

When I entered my room, I didn't notice that Choon he noona was right behind me, that I kinda slammed the door in her face.

"KIM SEOKJIN, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" she shouted my name while entering my room. I turned around to see that she was spotting a bleeding nose. "huh, noona what happened why are you bleeding?" I asked her to be concerned. But she was looking at me like I did something bad, not gonna lie she is damn scary when she wants to be.

"what has gotten into, jin-ah? You were alright yesterday" "uh, no I'm fine noona and can you do me favor and cancel all my schedule until the coronation. I want to focus on the coronation as you know it will be telecasted live for all the people" I said to her and sat on my seat.

"oh okay Jin-ah, but can I know why?" "it's just that I'm so stressed right now and I cant focus on work. So might as well take some break and chill with my friends. You know kookie is back from America. So yeah" I finished to see her with her jaw dropped.

"let me hear this again, you want to take a break for a while?" "yea noona, I want to." "oh my god, the moon goddess didn't let down me, I'm so happy jin-ah. Sure, ill cancel all your schedule till this weekend." She practically beamed at me and skipped her way out to her room.

"was I bothering her that much?" I thought and took my phone out to text the guys to tell them about the change of plans, and told them to come to check out the outfits which are done by a top brand MEJIWOO A.K.A. Hobi's sister.

After some time, we all arrived at Dawon noonas shop to try and see how the dress has come. Everyone liked their outfits, hell who am I kidding its Dawon noona, obviously we are gonna like her clothings but when we went she was kinda busy designing some last-minute ball gown. So, we didn't disturb her and came back to my house to chill.

"hyung, you know I met areum noona yesterday, she was super cool." Kookie said to me being his hyperactive self. "really was she? I have never met her personally but have heard a lot about her." I said and sat next to him.

"yea, hyung what happened? You have been down today?" yoongi asked. "huh, just couldn't catch sleep and im tried. Nothing much to worry" I said as I rested my head on kookies shoulder.

"I have a lot of work regarding the coronation and have to attend some interviews after the coronation. I don't think I can have much free time after my coronation. So, I'm gonna enjoy my time with you guys are you down?" I asked everyone.

"hell yeah, hyung" all cheered and started to plan for the rest of the day.

Even though we only had like three days to spend our time together, we had the best time of our lives. we went to Busan and stayed there for two days, partied like it's our last day. Overall, the guys made me forget about my mate for a short while but still, she was there in the back of my head for almost every second of the day.

 Overall, the guys made me forget about my mate for a short while but still, she was there in the back of my head for almost every second of the day

We came back to Seoul on Friday night, I was escorted by the palace guards with tae and namjoonie as they are my cousins

Coronation day~

The gates were opened, many guests have arrived and have walked the red carpet event. My friends and myself were the last to walk the red carpet.

As we walked the carpet together, to my surprise some familiar scent was lingering on the air. But I just dismissed the thought and walked ahead posing for the camera with my friends.

Again I was separated from my friend and was made to come in with my parents. As we entered the ballroom, the whole room was in pin-drop silences and was stunned. The ball again started to buzz with the whispers of guests and some were already dancing with their mate for a slow song.

Some came forward to congratulate me and wishing my dad on having a peaceful retired life. The old man was happy which made me happy. After a while, the guys came towards us and dragged me to dance with them. Again, we were having fun within ourselves, when I got a whiff of a familiar scent which belonged to my mate.

Just then I saw the beauty who seems to be in a hurry, trying to get the woman with her to go outside. She was constantly trying to find someone behind her back as she was turning back once in a while. That when our eyes met, making our world around us go blur and we held eye contact for like a few seconds which felt like years.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N~

Hey guys, I know I was MIA for a while but I was so out of it that I couldn't write so yea I'm back. And just to clarify about the coronation being broadcasted on national television because the whole world pretty much knows about the existence of supernatural being and are cool with it. And yea, the Kim lines are related.

please do press the star button and comment on your thoughts.

And who are all excited for the festa and bang bang con?

I'm super excited to see the guys after a long time. YAYY!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------