CHAPTER VII

Areum's pov~

I can say that I was tired of working both jimin's and my work. That Lil bitch dumped all his work on me and left to enjoy with his so-called hyung. I really feel like banging my head on my desk when my sister entered my room "girl, u gotta get out of this room and take rest. So, that you will be fresh for tomorrow." she said and sat on my sofa stretching her legs on top of my coffee table.

"yea I have to, I'm sure that I look like some zombie. Want me to drop you off on my way?" I asked as I started to gather my things from the table, mostly being my iPhone and handbag.

"no need Ari, Dawon eonnie is coming to pick me up" she said blushing. "ahh, really? Okay have fun but not too much fun" I smirked at her while opening the door to go out.

"Ari- ah, you know that I have to pick up our gowns for tomorrow, that's why she is coming nothing else." She was tomato red when she finished talking.

"sure sure, Eun-ah I'm not saying anything but your face sold you out" I laughed as I pressed the elevator to go down. She whined as she followed me into the elevator, hiding her face behind her hands.

"hey, I'm happy for you, Eun-ah" hugging her. "I know but can u try to reduce your teasing, please?" she whispered hugging me back.

"what I am doing is not even close to teasing. Have you forgotten about Jimin and Jihyun?" "gosh, I totally forgot about those two, those two are going to kill me with all the teasing" she facepalmed as we got out of the elevator.

After coming out, we saw Dawon eonnie waiting. Ji Eun practically ran over to eonnie and hugged like her life was dependent on it. After greeting eonnie, I left them to do whatever they want to do.

Well, to be honest, this week has been completely bizarre, me meeting my mate whom I thought didn't exist; meeting that cute bunny guy whom I wanted to protect, weird I know. And lastly, Eun-ah meeting her mate and her mate turns out to be a girl. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for my sister but I never thought that it would turn out to be a girl, well what can I do, if its fate that's ought to happen anyway.

I reached my apartment complex quickly, I sometimes really hate living in a high rise penthouse just because I have to walk to my elevator but I bought this apartment just for its view, from my balcony I can see the whole Seoul skyline and Han river, it just makes me relax but I recently haven't been able to just hang out in my house with my caramel and cookie that often. "Ahh, how I missed you guys? Sorry I wasn't able to spend time with you guys." I cooed as I scooped my toy poodles one was in caramel golden color named cookie and the other was in cream in color named caramel. Yea I know it would be plain cliché if I named them otherwise. I let them down to walk towards my room, those two were cutely trudging behind me.

 I let them down to walk towards my room, those two were cutely trudging behind me