CHAPTER IV

Seokjin's pov~

    I left as soon as others woke up as I had a meeting that I totally forgot about if not for my secretary Kim, Kim Choon he. She is the one who knows me well other than the boys, she saw me grow since I was a toddler. Well, she is basically my sister at this point. She is in her mid-thirties and has two cute Lil babies with her mate who is also the chief commander in our pack.

    I got ready within 20 mins and was on my way to my company. I arrived at my company on time for the meeting and went to the conference room directly with the secretary Kim behind me. Now I have to somehow endure this damn meeting for the next two hours.

~Time skip~

     After a long excruciating meeting, I was finally freed to go to my room. I ordered lunch for me and Choon he Noona, as she wanted to talk to me about something.

    Later, noona entered the room with her million-dollar smile and a lunch pack for both of us

    Later, noona entered the room with her million-dollar smile and a lunch pack for both of us. " hey, Noona come sit and let's start eating, I'm starving" she laughed as she sat in front of me and started to unpack our lunch.

    "soo what do you wanna talk about noona?" I started as soon as we started to eat. "ahh, yea about that, you do remember that we are conducting a masquerade ball, right?" she asked me. "yea, how will I forget about it if its the only talk in the palace and among other packs?" I replied sarcastically. "well, I sent out the invitation to other pack leader and company CEOs and even your outfit is ready, you just have to go and check the necessary things to add." She finished ignoring my statement.

     "yea sure I'll do that later and what about the outfits for my friends and yourself?" I asked. "everything is ready you brat" "mhmm..thats good to hear. I'll just go with them later this week, just adjust my schedule accordingly." I said and continued to eat.

     After some time, noona talked "jin-ah what about the Del Luna pack?" "We just have to give sometime noona, both girls are grieving over their parents. Last time I heard, the elder daughter submerged herself into her work and has not to be seen outside her home other than for her work." I said feeling sorry for the girls. "but they have to attend the ball as it is also your coronation too. They have to pay respect to their king. Don't you think?"

     "maybe who knows the girls might come. Don't stress over it, alright noona? And I don't mind as I know the situation of theirs." I said reassuringly.

    "noona, do you think that I am good to be a king?" I asked her.

    "Jin-ah, I can assure you that you'll be a great king for the people," she said smiling at me. And then we ate in complete silence. "noona, how are the kids its been a while since I saw them?" "ahh, they are fine but you know they miss their uncle so much that they wanna meet you." "really well then bring them here, I don't have any work for a while." I said excitedly to play with the kids. "alright ill ask sejin to drop the kids here and you can take care of them." "gladly," I said. she called sejin hyung to tell him to drop the kids here.

     As we finished eating, noona went out complaining about some incomplete work she had that she forgot to do. It was always good to spend time with her.

      While waiting for the kids to arrive, I checked out the reminding work for the day, when the kids came in I was, at last, free and was ready to play with them. Those two are the cutest babies I have ever seen. They tackled me into a hug when they saw me and started to play until they were tried and went home later. "ooff, they are too energetic and strong for me to handle them." I thought.

      Later that day, I called the boys to inform them about their outfit which is ready to check and then emailed the detail of the ball to them. And I, for once, came to my house early and went directly to my bedroom to sleep.

       But I couldn't sleep, I don't why but my wolf was on edge all day long. Maybe he wanted me to go for a run but I'm dead tired to even stand. "fuck it. Let's go for a run but just for a while," I whined at my wolf.

      As soon as I shifted, my wolf took control over me and started to run towards its safe place in the forest which was a beautiful fall that no one knows not even Jimin who goes for a run in the forest. I don't remember how I came across this place but as soon as I saw this place, it became my safe place. Maybe one day, I'll show this place to the boys and make it our safe place.

       As I was resting near the pool, a very sweet intoxicating smell of chocolate and strawberries was in the air. I walked towards it when a cute version of my wolf was before me and I heard "fuck I found my mate."

     Before I could even react the wolf started running away from me

     Before I could even react the wolf started running away from me. I should say that even if she was quite small compared to me, man, she could run. I lost her just when I found her, could you believe it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A\N~

Hey guys, if you guys didn't notice I changed Areum's sister's name from lee buna to lee Ji Eun. I know that's bad to make mates run away from each other but that's how I imagined my character to do. so please bear with me.^_~ please do comment and press the vote button.

I don't like to call you guys "guys". so kindly do suggest some name.

And i'm still hang up on jungkook's Still with Me song🥺

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------