CHAPTER III

Seokjin's pov

"Can't you people let me sleep in peace for just one day?" I groaned when my phone continued to ring near my ears. I took the call not checking who was calling " who are you and why do you call me at this god damn hour?" I know I'm being cranky but what can I do I didn't catch a wink of sleep for the past two weeks, as I was packed with work for both my companies and pack and to top it with I was traveling to and forth between Seoul and some nearby Asian countries.

"Hyung, are you there?" Tae's voice asked me. "huh yea " I was so disoriented to answer as I was still sleepy. " um Hyung, its 1 pm in the afternoon and you have to get your ass over here to  Jimin's" I groaned again as I just noticed the time after tae mentioned it " yea sure but why?" " huh there is an emergency, Hyung come soon please" I was suddenly full awake after hearing the word emergency.

"yea yea I'm coming don't worry ill be there within 15 " I panicked and started to wear my shirt, sprinted towards the restroom to wash my face, and brush my teeth.

After locking my door, I started to run towards Jimin's house which is like a five minutes walk from mine but as I ran I was in front of his door before I knew it and was banging the door, so someone will open the god damn door. but when no one responded I tried to open it as I know his door code and let myself in. I turned on the light as the room was pitch black with every curtain closed making it look like a vampire's den. just when I turned around, I heard some noise.

"surprise!!!" shouted tae and chim " YAH!! here I thought something happened to you and I rushed here." I started to scold them as they stood there like school students getting lectured.

"Hyung Hyung calm down" somewhere from behind me I heard a voice which I almost hear every single day at least once. so I turned around to see almost everyone in my friend's group as I don't have that many, just these six guys are my token to be my own self and not the one which is known to the world. but for some time we all didn't get time to spend together as everyone was busy with their tight-packed schedule and the youngest went to America for studying.

"jinnie Hyung stop daydreaming and hug me back" I heard the voice that I missed the most. Jungkook was hugging me, my kookie was hugging me, I freaking missed this kid like hell. kookie has some sort of power over me as I saw the kid grow up with my own eyes and he became my favorite dongsaeng.

"huh, kookie when did you come back from America and why didn't you tell me about coming here?" I asked him while hugging him tightly. "that's because I wanted to surprise you, Hyung! and I came like 4hours ago".

"you all knew about him coming?" "no Hyung, he was standing in front of my door when I was coming from my morning run" Jimin explained.

"Ohh I missed you guys so freaking much that you wouldn't believe me" I pulled everyone for a hug making everyone groan or laugh at the situation.

And then we started to talk about everything and nothing that we didn't see the time go. so we order some takeout from a favorite Chinese restaurant and tae and namjoon went out to buy some beer and soju from the nearby convenience store.

At some point in time, we lost the count of beers and soju we drank as we talked and everyone tired to even walk to the guestroom, so we all crashed in the living room. some were on the floor and others took the couch. all I knew before I closed my eyes was that I'm going to be happy again.

 all I knew before I closed my eyes was that I'm going to be happy again

~NEXT MORNING~

I woke up way before everyone and was making breakfast for these goofs as they all had work that morning except kookie and hobi. As I was making coffee, a phone rang and the next thing I heard is a voice of woman which would be very sweet or even angelic if not she had screamed into the phone like a madwoman "what the hell do you think you are doing Mr. Park Jimin?" I was sure that Jimin lost his hearing but that idiot laughed and told her that he would be there within 10 mins and hanged up the call.

He sprinted towards his room to get ready and came down in like lightning speed as I was sipping on my coffee. "Hyung, kookie will be staying here when you are leaving and he'll go with hobi hyung after he unpacks everything and make sure-" " I know jimin just go that girl was ready to kill you on the call I'll take care don't worry" Jimin again laughed "Hyung she can't even think of killing me even as a joke, she loves me too much. she is total softie but acts all tough"

"Ohh just go, idiot, it sounded like she was stressed or something" "yea I have to. bye, Hyung"

*hmm, interesting girl* I thought.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A\N

And I'm back guys. please comment on your thoughts, I like to read comments and press the ⭐ button. ;P

soo, what are your favorite color?

I like black, white, purple and teal blue\green.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------