CHAPTER V

Areum's pov~

I don't remember how I got back to Jimin's house but I was glad that whoever my mate was, he didn't follow me. As I entered Jimin's house through the back door, there sat an unfamiliar boy Who was quite young compared to me, maybe two or three years younger with round glass behind those glasses were cute doe eyes and damn his bunny teeth smile which would make any girl swoon at the sight.

 As I entered Jimin's house through the back door, there sat an unfamiliar boy Who was quite young compared to me, maybe two or three years younger with round glass behind those glasses were cute doe eyes and damn his bunny teeth smile which would...

"huh, sorry I think I entered the wrong house. " I said and turned to leave but stopped when Jimin entered through the same door I came.

"bitch where were you I was searching for you? And I heard you what was it about?" "Jimin Ill tell you later alright." I showed him the guy sitting and watching us by my eyes.

"ahh, kookie when did you come from hobi's studio?" "like 10 mins ago and thanks for storing my banana milk." He smiled his bunny smile making me melt.

"and I don't think we have met before, names Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you-" 'umm..yea, Areum, Lee Areum and likewise." he was kinda stunned for a few seconds then he was again back to smiling. I wonder what happened?. I thought and shrugged.

"and by the way, those banana milk was for me. Isn't that right, chim?" I smiled sweetly at him.

"huh, what? Why would he buy you banana milk when you don't even stay here? And those are mine. Don't you dare touch these" jungkook said as he went near the fridge to guard it. It didn't even take more than 10 seconds for me to throw him out of the way to reach for my banana milk and smirked at the pouting boy on the floor.

"haha, jokes on you" I laughed at him, he was actually so cute with his pout that I wanted to squish his chubby cheeks. Meanwhile, jimin was standing by a corner and was watching us interact.

"Who are you even?" he asked me with his pouty lips.

"haha, sorry I forgot kookie, she is Lee Areum alpha of Del Luna pack and my partner in almost everything," Jimin told Mr. jungkookie while I started to sip my banana milk.

"wow! Oh my god, I have never met a female alpha before not that I don't know any female alpha before but I have never seen one who was in charge of their pack. I have heard about a lot you and your pack, and I'm sorry for being a brat to you at first." He was rambling cutely.

"that's alright. I don't mind." I said honestly but jimin was reacting negatively. "what? Are you fine? Did something happen while you were in the forest? Oh my god, you are not my Ari." He finished dramatically by touching my forehead to check my temperature.

"shut up, chim it's still me," I said shoving his hands away from my face.

"Why are you acting like that, hyung?" jungkook mumbled next to us.

"ahh, that's nothing its just that she is a very cold person who doesn't forgive that easily," Jimin said to that kid making him look at me.