Chapter Three

You make sure to get one last look of those beautiful green eyes incase this is the last time you see him.
You walk to the lounge, still with butterflies in your stomach. The image of those stunning eyes remains stuck in your mind.
You sit down, a little shaky from the previous moment, and start eating your McDonald's, the hunger quickly rushing back.
You meet a really nice girl while eating your meal. She's from Canada and her name is Julie. She's going to be staying in New York for about the same time as you.
You go back to your hotel room, thinking of what you want to do. You can go out and visit sights or you can sit in your room and think about that man all day.
You decide not to waste your vacation over a man you will never see again so you go out to see the Statue of Liberty.
You return from your little outing and decide you want to maybe stop at a bakery on your way to the hotel.
You begin to walk in the direction of the hotel, keeping your eye out for any good looking bakeries.
One catches your eye and the sweet smell of pastries lures you inside the shop.
You walk inside, a little silver bell ringing as you open the door and see a few little circular tables and a big display case of delicious looking sweets.
As you decide that you want a slice of cheesecake, you hear the little bells chime, signaling that someone has entered the bakery.
You pay no attention to who it could be and grab your little tray of cheesecake, ready to find a table to sit at.
However, you quickly change your mind and take your cheesecake to go once you see who had entered the shop.
It was those piercing green eyes. Of course out of every bakery in New York, you both had to be at the same one.
You take your cheesecake and rush out of the bakery, embarrassed that the man always sees you when you have unhealthy food.
You make sure to take a glance up at the tall, broad man before you walk out the door and he looks at you too. His green orbs shimmer and he flashes you a little smile. He's very charming.
You walk out, totally blushing, and find a little table outside to eat at.
Soon enough, you hear the chime of the bells and the man exits the bakery holding a bag of pastries. You fix your hair really quick before he passes and look up.
You watch him glance down at you, slipping you a little smirk. Your mind is buzzing with thoughts of this man, and certain not-so-innocent ones.