Chapter Nine

It seems like you've known him forever when it's only been what, a day or two. You can't even remember anymore, so much has happened.
Niall comes back to the table, however this time, he doesn't look so happy.
"Harry, can i speak to you?"
Niall sounds annoyed.
Harry looks confused but excuses himself and goes into the back with Niall.
You sit at the table, awkwardly sipping your water wondering what's wrong.
You start to think more about it. You really know nothing about Harry. You get a little concerned but try to tell yourself there's nothing to worry about.
Not long after, Harry comes back, Niall following behind him. They both have on neutral facial expressions and Harry sits down, apologizing for the incident.
Niall apologizes as well and takes your order.
You order a bowl of pasta since you're a very picky eater. Harry orders chicken parmigiana.
When Niall walks away, you ask Harry if everything is alright. He assures you nothing is wrong and says there was a misunderstanding between Niall and him.
You shake it off, enjoying the romantic vibe around you two and continue the conversation.
When your food comes out, looking insanely delicious, you can't help but notice how good Harry's dinner looks. You don't wanna be like one of those girls who eat everyone's food but their own but you can't help yourself.
You take a bite off Harry's plate and he looks up at you, a little annoyed.
But then he laughs, "what the hell?"
"Stop! You scared me, i thought you were actually mad!"
"Of course not, what's mine is yours."
You smile at the sweet sentence, very happy and content.

After a nice meal with Harry, you bid your goodbyes to Niall and walk out of the warm restaurant into the bitter cold of New York.
There is a flurry of snow outside and the romantic vibe is still there.
Harry starts talking, "So, want to go back to my hotel room?"
You look at him suspiciously. You don't even know him and definitely don't wanna have sex with him yet.
He jumps in, "Not like that! Just to hang out. Sorry, didn't mean for it to come off that way."
You laugh at his innocence and you know he's not a danger. He's sweet and kind.
"sure" you smile.

You walk back to the hotel and make your way to the elevator. He presses the button to the top floor, the floor with all the beautiful suites for rich people.
You already knew he had money based on his designer clothes and the quality of the restaurant but didn't know he was rich rich.
The hallway to his room was much nicer than yours.
You reach his room number and he unlocks the door and puts his hand on the handle.
Before opening the door he looks at you and says, "ready for some fun?".