1.

December 2018

"It's one date Rebecca!" Ashley exclaimed as she tried to put makeup on her best friend

"Yeah, a date with a guy I don't even know!" Rebecca retorted

"Oh trust me, you know him" Ashley smirked

Colby had confessed to Joe, or Roman Reigns, a fews weeks ago that he had feelings for Rebecca, coincidentally, she had confessed the same thing to Ashley a few days ago...

Ashley and Joe got together to get the two to go on a secret date, they didn't know it was with each other, they just knew they were going on a date with a 'mystery' person.

After many arguments and practically having to force Rebecca to get ready, Ashley stood back and admired how gorgeous her best friend looked. The white dress that clung to her body in all the right places, the subtle makeup, soft curls in her hair, she looked stunning to say the least.

"See you look amazing" Ashley said as she placed Rebecca in front of the mirror in her hotel room

"I feel like if I make the wrong move my boobs are gonna spill out of this dress" Rebecca said "it's so tight"

"That's the point.. you gotta show of that amazing body of yours" Ashley said, then there was a knock at the door "ooo... he's here!"

Rebecca groaned and waited to see who this mystery guy was. When Ashley opened the door, the guy who stood on the other side looked just as surprised to see her as she was him.

"Colby?" She questioned "you set me up on a date with Colby?"

"Rebecca?" He questioned turning around to Joe, who'd followed him to make sure he'd go through with this "You set me up on a date with Rebecca?"

"Ok... your reservation is in an hour, get going!" Ashley said pushing Rebecca out of the room

"Wait.." Rebecca tried to say but Ashley pulled Joe inside and quickly shut the door before Rebecca could get back in "Ashley!!" She said banging on the door "I swear to god I'm gonna kill her" she said to Colby who was just laughing "why are you laughing, this isn't funny!"

"I'm laughing because it's funny" he said "if we just go on this date to please them, we can forget all about it later"

"Fine" Rebecca huffed "but you make any moves Lopez and I'll..."

Colby put his hands in the air in surrender "I won't, I promise"

They went to a restaurant that was way too fancy for either of them to be there. They sat outside, looking out over the beach in Orlando.

"You look amazing tonight" Colby said and Rebecca shook her head with a small laugh

"If it was up to me, I'd be in sweats right now catching up on some Netflix" she said "but you don't look too bad yourself" she smiled

Wait... did they just say that out loud? Are they actually going to admit their feelings?

They finished dinner, Colby took Rebecca back to her room, they said their goodbyes...

"I had a good time tonight, surprisingly" Rebecca said

"I did too" Colby smiled "anyways, I've got media in the morning, I better get going, see ya Becks"

"Bye Colby" she said and closed the door

What was this thing she was feeling? Oh yeah... butterflies! She'd been feeling them all night...

What the hell was happening?