10.

January 2019

It was almost time for the royal rumble yet again. It was a whirlwind, this past year had went by so fast and this coming year would no doubt go by faster.

Raw was in Lexington Kentucky that night, Colby was in gorilla watching Rebecca's contract signing with Asuka.

"You know she has to take that green mist again, it's in the script" Ashley said walking up to him

"She's allergic to it!" Colby exclaimed "they know that"

"She volunteered" Ashley said "I just thought I'd tell you Incase she comes back her blind"

Colby shook his head, he knew Rebecca was always willing to put her body and health on the line for the fans but this was too far, the last time she took the green mist to the eyes, they ended up in the emergency room. He'd asked her numerous times not to volunteer to take it anymore but did she ever listen...? No.

He watched as Rebecca signed the contract then it happened... the mist... then the screams. Sure you'd think she was just doing that for tv but no, the screams were in actual pain.

"Damn it Rebecca" Colby mumbled and his knuckles turned white as he gripped the chair in front of him "I'm this close to going out there.."

"You know you can't do that" Ashley said "Vince will kill you"

"It's better than sitting back her and watching her scream in pain" he said and walked off

He heard her wrap up her little promo and by the time he made it to the curtain, referees were helping her back.

"I've got you" He said wrapping his arm around her waist as she held the towel against her eyes "I thought we talked about.."

"Not now please" she said quietly "can you just take me to my locker room?"

Colby took her back and helped her get cleaned up, they sat in silence for what seemed like ages. Rebecca knew he wasn't happy with her at the moment, he hated when she agreed to do segments like this, but she hated it when he agreed to let Brock maul him every week, she hated now when he wanted to up the anti on all his matches... why should one little segment where she takes green mist to the eyes bother him?

"Go get ready for your match, I'm fine" Rebecca said and took the green stained towel out of his hand

"No, I'm staying with you" Colby said and took the towel back but she tried grabbing it "please, if your not going to listen at least let me help you"

"Your not my boss Colby, it's my body, I can choose what I do and what I don't" she said sternly and took the towel back

"So I'm just supposed to sit back and let you tear yourself down each and every week?" He questioned "Rebecca when does this end? You've let yourself get pushed around for months now"

"I'm tired, of this" she threw her arms up "I finally get my time and then wwe tries to hide me again"

"This is what this whole thing is about?" He questioned and she looked at him with tears in her eyes "you think your not good enough.." he said quietly and she slowly nodded

"I've felt that way since hell in a cell.." she admitted as her face fell

"Listen..." Colby said and pulled her face up so she was looking at him "your the best wrestler on this roster and I'll be damned if you let you talk bad about yourself like this. Rebecca you are good enough, if you don't believe anybody when they tell you that then believe me. I know you better than anybody, I know your good enough, you know your good enough, let yourself believe you are"

"Stop it" she said wiping the tears from her eyes "I hate when you do that"

"What? Tell the truth?" He asked and she smacked him

"No, make me cry" she said "but thank you, I needed to hear that from someone"

"I'm your number one fan, you know that" he said

"And I'm yours" she smiled

*A/N: sorry I bombarded you with updates today, just wanted to get to current times!*