5.

May 2019

For 4 months, the couple had kept secret. Sure it was hard and challenging at times but they managed.

Colby didn't have any problem with the fans knowing, it was Rebecca. She had said she'd never date within the company and now look. There would be so many eyes on their relationship and that's something she didn't want at the start.

"Just for a little longer" Rebecca said "then we can tell all the fans and not hide anymore"

"Why are you so scared of what the fans think?" Colby asked "are you ashamed of me or something?"

"No.. no, nothing like that" Rebecca said "I just don't want something to happen.."

"Rebecca I love you" he said grabbing her hand "that's not changing, I love you and I don't care who knows it"

That made her think.. why was she hiding it? They were clearly in love, this was it for them, there was no point in hiding something she should be showing off.

They were on the way to a live event when Colby looked over and say Rebecca angrily typing away on Twitter. He found it cute the way she would stick her tongue out the corner of her mouth when she got concentrated like this, he couldn't help but smile.

Then he felt his pocket buzz, his recent notification: Twitter

Beckylynchwwe tagged you in a tweet

He looked over and she had that coy smile on her face, he quickly opened the app and saw her tweet, after nearly fainting and gaining his composer, he finally managed to ask why.

"I thought you said you wanted to wait?" He questioned

"I love you Colby" she shook her head "I want people to know I love you"

The rest of the ride was silent. When they arrived at the venue, Rebecca got out of the car, grabbed his hand and then did something that made him laugh.

"I'm in love!" She yelled around the parking lot "I love Colby!"

"Rebecca!" Colby laughed and covered her mouth "stop it!"

"But I want people to know" she pouted and buried her head into his chest "I'm tired of hiding"

"So you yell across a parking lot in the middle of Chicago?" he asked kissing her head

"Yes.. I'll yell it wherever" she said "I'll have the president make an announcement about it"

"I'd like to see that" he laughed "I love you so much" he said and she looked up at him

"Forever" she smiled and leaned up on her toes and placed her lips on his gently

Colby broke the internet the next day...