𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

Laid down on her bed, under the comfy duvet, Jane looked down at Kylo, who was laid down on the floor inside a sleeping bag, and his head sat on the only extra pillow the girl had to offer

"Are you sure you're ok with sleeping on floor?" She asked, again. Jane didn't like to see him sleeping there. Kylo only made agreement sounds and she continued talking. "I know my bed isn't the biggest, but two people can sleep here just fine." 

"Jane, I'm fine." His voice made her shake and his chuckle at the end, mildly melted her.

"Please?" Insisting, she showed him a smile. "You're making me feel bad for making you sleep on the floor."

Kylo let out a sigh of defeat. "Ok." This made Jane's smile grow wider. She scooch over, giving him some space to lay. The heat from his body stroke down Jane, as the gap between them was nearly non existent. 

"See, that's better." She said, a smile still on her plump lips. "And now, no back pain."

The man didn't say anything, just looked at her with those big dark eyes. Jane wanted to get closer to him, feel his skin under her fingertips in a soft touch. But she didn't close the gap between them, and only turned around, her back now facing him. 

"Good night, Kylo Ren." The way she held her breath wishing he just wrapped an arm around her was unbelievable. But the arm never came and she only heard his voice. 

"Goodnight, Jane Turner."

√•√•√•√•√

Everything was dark, there was a dim light on the other side of the room that  lit the place poorly when Kylo woke up. With his eyes half opened, his arm moved around on the bed, looking for Jane, but he only found emptiness. 

After shuffling on the bed a bit more, the man finally opened his eyes, letting out a yawn.

"Good morning, sleepy beauty." Hearing Jane's voice, he looked to his left side, finding her with a grin, sat on the chair by her desk. Standing up, she grabbed a paper cup and a small paper bag and handed it to him. "Bought you some breakfast." She smiled softly at him and at his surprised yet confused expression. He looked rather adorable. "Hope you like lattes and chocolate muffins." 

He looked down at his hands for some moments before gazing up back at her. "Thank you." Something in his eyes told Jane that the thank you was more than he wanted to show as she felt something in her chest, but she decided to ignore it. 

"Anyways, we have a lot of things to do today." Jane said, turning to sit back on her chair as she watched him devore the chocolate muffin she bought him. "First, we need to buy you some normal  clothes. Because if you want to stay around here for a while, you'll need them. And second, we need to work on your statement that we'll post for the whole internet to see."

"You seem to have everything planned out rather quickly." He commented, after taking a sip from his coffee. 

She gave him a grin. "I always do."