𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓

Teary eyes studied the mess the dorm was

Teary eyes studied the mess the dorm was. The same dorm which was suppose to be her home for two more years, but she was about to abandon it.

There wasn’t much time to lose. She needed to move faster, to think faster. But her body was slow and her mind couldn’t even process what she had to do or what she was doing. 

Was she really doing this? 

Was Jane really leaving everything behind. Kate, her brother, her dream college along with the major she always dreamt about. 

Was she really leaving all that behind for a man who she met a month and half ago?

Yes, she was. 

And there was no time to lose. 

Grabbing a medium size duffle bag from under the bed, she started filling it with random clothes. Even some of Kylo as well. 

Jane had no idea what she was doing. Her mind now racing and her vision clogged. She didn’t know exactly what she needed and what she was saving. She just kept shoving random items of clothing inside the bag. 

From all the crazy things Jane had done in the the past, this one was no doubt the craziest so far. Leaving everything she fought for, just for a guy she barely knew? Definitely didn’t sound like Jane. 

Truth to be told, Jane changed in thisese last six weeks. Everything inside her changed and she didn’t even know it happened. 

One thing she knew for sure. Living without Kylo Ren didn’t seem like a valid option anymore. He would leave and never come back, she would never see him again. So go with him and never come back, sounded, seemed and felt better than the other option. 

Even if that meant leaving everything behind. 

Two pictures frame were shoved inside the bag that was full of clothes. A reminder of those she left behind. 

Would they understand? Probably not. 

Her eyes studied the room again. It was even messier now. 

There was one last thing it had to to be done. She needed to find exactly where he was taken to. 

Sitting in front of her desk, Jane did what she knew best. Hack computers and get information she shouldn’t have. 

Of course didn’t take long for the girl to locate where those bastards took Kylo, and with the coordinates written on a piece of paper, the girl destroyed her computer and laptop.  If there was any evidence or something bad in those hard drives, the cops would never find out. 

The heavy duffle bag hung over her shoulder, her car keys jiggled in her hand and like that, without looking behind, Jane left what was her home for two years for the last time. 

There was no turning back now. 

√•√•√•√•√

Jane drove to the woods outside Blue Hills where she would meet General Hux.