𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

The day looked beautiful in Washington DC as the pair of allies had lunch in a small diner and shared a peaceful silence

There was less than twenty four hours for the Attack to the Pentagon. Something made Jane nervous, it wasn't much, but she could still feel it bothering her.

It was probably because she had never done anything like this. This was another level of illegally than she was used to. This was terrorism, but she wasn't too focused on that part.

She wouldn't even take part of the plan nor would see it up close.

Jane still felt a bit lightheaded about what would happen tomorrow. Something in her still couldn't wrap around the fact she helped an individual, who came from another different galaxy, to attack her own country.

The idea of it seemed so surreal and distant, but it was so real and close.

"You're extremely quiet." Kylo commented, breaking off their silence and their eyes met. The man looked relaxed, but showed no other emotion while he ate his burger.

Sometimes Jane asked herself if the man could feel any emotion at all.

"I thought you enjoyed when I didn't talk." She said, a challenging tone in her voice.

"I do enjoy the silence." The man hit back, but continued before she could have the chance to say anything else. "But if you're too quiet, it shows changes of demeanor, which means, something is wrong."

"How do you know?" The girl asked, before taking a bite from a fry and showing him a smirk. "My silence can mean nothing at all. You do jump into conclusions sometimes."

"I have been living in the same room as you for the last four weeks and for much unpredictable you seemed at the beginning, you ended showing how predictable you are."

"So you've been studying me and now you think you have me all figured out." She was intrigued with his comments.

"Affirmative." Kylo nodded and took a bite from his burger.

"Then tell me." Jane took a sip from her soda and he looked up at her, not saying anything. The look in his eyes wasn't hard, it didn't imply respect nor fear. It was soft and sweet almost. The girl loved his eyes and how they showed another side of Kylo, a side he much tried to hide. "What do you think you know about me?"

"You like to talk, a lot." He started. "When the silence starts being unbearable for you, you find something to say. You make reckless decisions and you don't think about them beforehand, which is a big contradiction due you plan everything you do." Kylo made a pause, to take a sip from his drink. Jane was speechless, so she remained silent, letting him continue. "Even though you plan your every move throughout the day, you don't mind when things don't really go as you had planned, because usually, it's you who change how things go. You and your unthought on decisions that you take in the heat of the moment."