𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

[imagine this as a post credit scene]

The bridge was quiet. Everyone on their workplaces doing their job calmly, just like any other day. 

Tough, for Jane it wasn't just another day on the Finalizer.

In a few hours, Jane would join Kylo in a shuttle and departure to her first mission. 

They were going to a planet were, allegedly, a bunch of rebels were hiding and they were going to get them. 

Standing on Kylo's left, the girl looked outside as the Star Destroyer slided through the galaxy in what it seemed a very slow pace. On the man's right side, stood General Hux who talked with him about The First Order's future plans.

Jane barely paid attention to any word the ginger man would say. And she knew Kylo didn't either. 

Sometimes she even felt bad for the General. 

But what it was a nice and calm day, soon changed to a chaotic nightmare. 

From a distance five ships could be seen flying in their direction. Jane quickly distinguished them as X-Wings, the famous starfighters used by the Resistance. 

The quietness was replaced by shouts and orders, people started getting in and out of the bridge in a rush, trying their best to contain this attack as soon as possible. 

Jane only watched the scene unfold before her eyes. She didn't know what to do, in fact, there was nothing she could do. 

She was just waiting for Kylo's orders, who patiently looked outside, ready for the right moment to strike. 

Although, that moment never came.

Green shots went straight to the bridge, an explosion was heard and everything

went

black

a/n: I'm sorry for not uploading Tuesday as I promised. And I know this was a short but I actually intended for it to be this way.

this is just a sneak peek of how the sequel will start and unfold. I hope you guys are as excited as I am to start writing it and share it with you.

votecommentthanks for readingandshare with your friends:D

vote
comment
thanks for reading
and
share with your friends
:D

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐃𝐄 [𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙨 / 𝙠𝙮𝙡𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙪] 🎉