𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑

Her skin burned

Her skin burned. The stinky sensation spreading through her cheek as the metallic taste hit her tongue.

The room dim lighted and cold, the chair uncomfortable as her wrist were tightly tied to it behind her back.

Her eyes glared at the two pathetic men who kept shouting and telling her to do something she would never do it.

Another fist made contact with her cheek and she spat blood on the floor.

"Will you tell us where Kylo Ren is or will I have to break every single tooth you have inside that pretty mouth?" One of the man asked. The taller one with brown hair. The other was short, blond and with a dumb face. In all honesty, they looked both dumb.

They were agents of the CIA, or that's how they introduced themselves when they literally dragged the confused girl to a black van. Their names? She had no clue, they didn't have a decency to introduce themselves properly.

"I don't know what you are talking about." Jane said, for what it felt like the thousandth time in the last half a hour.

"We know you've been helping him." This time was the blond who talked, his voice high pitched and too annoying for the girl's ears.

She rather had the brunet to do all the talking, it sounded less painful.

"You have no proof whatsoever. So if you don't mind, untie me and let me go."

"Oh that's where you are wrong." The brunet sat in front of her, opening a file on the table. "We have everything that incriminates you, and if you don't cooperate with us, we'll drag who you love the most into this mess, your mess." The man smirked at her as she sent him a glare. "I know you don't want your dear brother to pay for your mistakes, do you?"

His sharp words took her breath away. That couldn't happen. Everyone but her brother. He had suffered enough, he couldn't be involved in this by any chance.

"What could you possibly have that incriminates me so much?" She was confident that there was nothing that linked her and Kylo Ren together. She was cautious with her every move.

"Glad you asked." His grin was twisted and disturbing. "You weren't easy to find, I give you that." He said, grabbing some sheets. "Let's get started, shall we?" That grin never vanished and Jane just glared at him, without saying a word. "On March 9, Kylo Ren appeared in Blue Hills and was never seen again until April 6, the day of the Attack to the Pentagon. A day after his arrival, on March 10, a video of him uttering lunatic demands started circling around the internet. We tracked down the IP of the computer where the video was sent from, leading us to a library in a small town in Colorado. Coincidentally, that's where you're from."

"That means shit." She spat.

"True. It actually lead us to nothing, The time where the video was sent there was no-one using the computer. You're quite good, let me tell you."