|6|

::

Masaru P.O.V.

"If you're in trouble just scream really loud. I'll come as quick as I can," I state, turning away from Atsuko and jumping down into the division where I know the most experienced ninja here is.

Kakashi Hatake.

I land silently among the trees, analyzing the silver haired man as he gazes up at the walls calculatingly.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu," I murmur quietly, three clones surrounding me as Kakashi tilts his head in my direction.

Even though I performed this as silently as possible, he still heard me. His senses are frighteningly precise.

Pursing my lips, I direct my three clones to surround him among the forest, so that there is one of us to the North, South, East, and West of him. Once everyone is in position, I nod my head, causing the clone to the South to rush at him directly.

Kakashi senses him move, ducking as the clone sends a kick to his side that flies over his head and grabbing onto his leg, wrapping some wire around it and jumping away before the clone could react.

My clone uses the substitution jutsu as he witnesses Kakashi begins the hand signs for a lightning technique to send through the wires, appearing behind him and slashing down with a kunai. Kakashi whips the wires around, bringing the log that the clone had used to substitute with and slamming it into his side.

The clone is flown across the ground and is almost at his limit. One more hit and he will disappear.

"Why is Shimogakure attacking us?" Kakashi asks lowly, his sharingan eyes scrutinizing my clone's every move. It's only a matter of time before he realizes that this isn't the real me, so I should send my other two clones somewhat soon to keep him distracted until I get the perfect opportunity for my plan.

With a wave of my hand, my other two clones rush him from opposite sides, the first clone I sent getting up and performing hand signs.

Kakashi assumed that the two clones rushing at him were going to continue on to attack him, so he was surprised when they stopped and also performed hand signs, if the look on his face was anything to go by.

"Wind Style: Air Bullet," my three clones say simultaneously, pounding a fist to their stomachs and producing a deadly ball of air.

While this is happening, I perform hand signs to myself, my kekkei genkai finally having its time to shine.

"Swift Release: Shadowless Flight."

Since there were air bullets coming at him from three directions, Kakashi had the choice to either jump up or back to avoid them. Either way, I am now fast enough to catch him no matter which direction he chooses to dodge.

"Earth Release: Tunnelling Technique," Kakashi chants, falling down through a hole he created in order to avoid the air bullets. As the bullets collide, they cause a wave of wind to expand outwards from that point.

Gritting my teeth, I use my chakra to keep me from being blown away, bringing up a cloaked arm to keep my eyes from being affected.

This isn't a possibility I had taken into account. Never had I thought that he would instinctively tunnel downwards since he knew it was a trap for me to take him head on while he was disoriented.

"Boo."

My eyes widen as I whip around, being faced with Kakashi, a closed eyed smile mocking me as he kicks me away with a power I hadn't expected, blood flying from my mouth as I tumble across the ground.