CH 1

Life Is Normal as some people would put it but for Sean and Daniel Diaz was far from it they had their powers ever since they were 10.

And from that point forward they realized that life will never be normal ever again or you could say that Life Is Normal Strange.

Also, all the kid's Daniel age or older will have to be born on the same or before years so this will help with something I tell you guys.

Max's POV 

'Come on max your next big fortune-telling starts in an hour go and take a shower now' Chloe said  

'I will, but let's see whats on the news first' I said

And what we saw was something we weren't expecting ...

Sean's POV

'Daniel let's go home and your too old for Halloween' I said

'Oh come on Sean what harm did it do to anyone when they went out for Halloween' Daniel said

'I don't know but never play any pranks got it?' I questioned

'Yes, yes I got it' Said Daniel

'Ok I said at least I hope so' I said to myself

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip 30 min~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, I forgot to mention Sean's power is fire as long as it's real and can burn than there are no ends to how powerful they can be but the main color will be blue. And Chloe's power is magic like spells and all that Jazz like In Star vs. The Forces of Evil.

Sean's POV

'P-put your han-ands on in the air and get on the groun-d' the officer said

'The officer we did nothing wrong its fake blood' I said

'What's going on out...'  our father Esteban Diaz was just shot by that officer that's when Daniel lost it...

Daniel's POV

I got so angry the officer shot my father I let lose of my powers and after that, I think Sean went to calm me down but the rest is a blank to me.

Sorry at least one person has to die for their story to begin and it has to be tragic sorry one again.