7.

Lydia's Point Of View.

"So you're telling me the reason your walking so terribly is because you fell over a rock?"Nique says, as she looks at me suspiciously.

I sigh knowing I told a straight up bullshit ass lie.

"Yes Nique, I fell over a rock."I said as I continue to fix breakfast.

"Okay, but tell me how does it feel to be a Santino."She says as she looks up from her phone.

"Uhm, we just got married yesterday Unique."I said side eyeing her.

"So? Lydia I know you love him and I just want you to express your thoughts to me."

I take a deep breath.

"Ok, Unique a part of me feels like I can't believe that I forgave him that quick and I feel stupid, but the other part of me feels like this is my soulmate and my lover let's just hope he don't break my heart."I say explaining to her.

She smiles.

"You're so deeply in love with my brother, but can you help me with something."Unique says playing with her fingers

"Sure what's wrong?"I say as I put the food onto the plates.

"How can you tell when your in love with somebody?"She says in curiosity

Who is she in love with?

"If your willing to do anything for them and willing to put your life on the line for them."

Unique sighs and looks at me while I'm setting the table.

Is she in love?

"Are you in love Unique?"I say as I look at her.

"I think so."she replies.

"Who's the lucky guy?"I say chuckling, going into the refrigerator getting juice.

"It's not a guy."She says softly. I froze, and turn around and tears started to come down her face.

She was looking down, I set the juices down and went to her and squatted down.

"Unique look at me are you-

"Gay? Yes I am and I don't blame you if you don't like me anymore."she says as more tears came down.

My heart is honestly broken.

I pull her into a hug and rub her back in circles.

"I don't hate you and I don't dislike you, you're beautiful and I don't judge you at all."I say to her.

"Okay Dia."She smiles as she wipes her tears away.

"I love you Nique."I say as I kiss her forehead.

"I love you too."

I pour the juices into the glasses, when I got done I threw the empty boxes away.

"Alright i'ma go and get Eve for breakfast, okay?"I say as I start limping towards the stairs.

"Also Dia can you not tell him about this, I wanna tell him for myself."She says

"Yeah for sure."I reply.

I limp up the stairs, towards our room where he was up playing the PS4.

I knock on the door to get his attention his eyes flash at me and then it went back to the game.

"Come on Nigga finish that!"He says on the headset.

I limp over there, looking at the T.V. realizing that he was playing 2k.