11.

Everett firmly holds the gun towards Trevor's head as Trevor has the knife towards Ñovee's neck.

"Do it, and I'll spill his blood."Trevor says holding onto the innocent two year old.

Everett's eyes was getting watery, but something in him switch. He went from emotional to cold.

"He has my nephew, put the gun down."Rico says walking towards him gently placing his hand on his shoulder.

"Remember what I told you earlier don't do anything stupid."Daniel says.

Everett's Eyes was still glued to Trevor who was smiling evilly.

"Momma Momma."Ñovee says crying, As he was squirming in Trevor's arms.

"Call Lydia."Trevor demanded.

Nobody didn't move. Trevor held the knife closer to Ñovee's neck.

"CALL HER."He yells.

Daniel got out his phone and dialed Lydia's number as Everett was still looking in his eyes, gun cocked and all.

The phone rang.

Lydia pick up with a sleepy voice, it's was two in the morning of course.

"Hello."He says.

"Hey Dad, what's wrong."she says worried.

"I'll tell you what's wrong, your son is about to get kilt."Trevor says.

"No No. Trevor please don't do it."She says as she starts crying.

"Why shouldn't I? Why couldn't it be me Lydia? Why couldn't I be your man? Huh?" Trevor says.

Lydia was silent.

"Silent huh. ANSWER ME."he yells forcefully.

"You had me Trevor, you abused me, you took my virginity, and you cheated. My love was untainted and so real.

You blew that chance not me."She says.

"This should be my son, this should be my family. I should be fucking you. I should be taking care of you. None of this isn't fair."

Those words got underneath Everett's skin.

"Clearly she isn't dude."Everett says coldly.

Trevor laugh.

"Who's holding the knife here huh? Is it me or is it you? Say something else again and I swear to god, I'll kill your son."He says forcefully.

"Everett just please for the life of me be quiet."Lydia says sobbing.

"Yeah you heard her son. Be quiet like the bitch you are."

Everett veins starts to pop out, he eyes got darker. His demeanor changed.

"Lydia how about we make a deal huh, you give yourself to me, and I'll give your precious son back to his father. And we move in together, and have all the kids we want."