18.

A'riyah's Point of View.

"Ry Ry, come on mommy's tired."I say to Rylie as she keeps jumping and playing on the bed.

"No."She says defiantly. I put my hair into a firm bun and start chasing after her.

She runs in the hallway laughing and screaming.

"Rylie Malise, bring your ass here little girl."I yell after her as I finally caught up to her.

She runs towards Rico's leg and clenches onto his leg.

He was in the kitchen drinking a cup of apple juice.

"Da Da."She says as she stares at him; I give him a look to pick her up.

He stares at me back and looks down at her.

"Princess, it's time to go to sleep mama."He coos as he picks her up placing him on his bare chest.

"No! No!"She screams.

I put my hands up in surrender and go towards our bedroom leaving Rylie with Rico.

I fall onto the bed on my back gently as I rub my stomach.

"Hi mommies babies."I coo looking down on my stomach.

My twins respond by kicking my stomach.

I groan from the pain but I smile that they were able to hear me.

I grab my phone off the side of me and call Lydia.

She picks up within seconds as she was yelling at Ñovee to go to sleep.

"Hey boo, wassup? You ok?"She questions; as she stands the phone up to angle where I can see Ñovee's Monster Inc design room.

"Yeah I'm ok. Rylie is giving me a hard time."I reply.

She smiles.

"I know the feeling with toddlers especially that they can now walk and crawl? Hell no!"She exclaims.

"Girl I had to leave her badass with her father. I swear she's a daddy's girl."

"That's how they all are. When are you planning your baby shower girl? Aren't you seven months now?"She replies.

I chuckle.

"Indeed I am; I still don't know the genders. I might do an all in one party."I say.

She nods her head agreeing, as she cuddles up in the bed with Vee and rocks him to sleep.

"That's a good idea. Your gonna hire a party planner or what?"she questions.

"I don't know cause it has to be soon like next week and I'm pretty sure it has to be six months in advance."

"Whatever you do, I'll be right here and speaking of parties I got to get started on Eve's."

Isn't his birthday in like 5 months?

"Boo; Everett's birthday isn't until 5 months."I exclaim.

"So... gives me plenty of time. And boy Ñovee do you need a haircut."she says as she rubs Vee's hair as he sucks his pacifier.

"how are the twins?"I get underneath the covers and got comfortable.

"Girl they are kicking my ass. They've been kicking all damn day. I had Rico to go get McDonald's, because I was craving it."

She was listening until her face turn sour all of a sudden.

"You good sis?"I ask, because of her facial expression.

"Nah my stomach been hurting for the last past two days. I've been throwing up, I might just take some pain medication."Lydia rants.

I raise my eyebrow at her.

"What?"

"Oh Nothing you glowing."I say still looking at her weirdly. She chuckles.

Rico comes inside of the room turning off the lights and getting in the bed.

"I am? I mean. I'm cute duh." I chuckle as I feel my underwear come off.

I move a little bit giving Rico the hint not now.

"Girl tell me why, I was cooking breakfast and Nas was watching Vee for me. After ten minutes later they both on the couch sleep."She explains.

I laugh Vee and Nas are literally the best of friends.

I feel my lips being spread open and a warm hot slimy tongue against my clitoris.

"Fuck."I say out loud, Lydia gives me a you nasty face.

"Girl I- call me in the morning."Lydia says hanging up the phone.

I threw my phone over the bed as he continues to eat me.

"F-F-F-F Fuckk. I can't."I moan out loud as I squirm.

It's only been a minute, he hasn't even touch me and I'm about to cum.

He slurps my clit into his mouth as he plays with my slit.

I arch my back forward as I cum holding his hair into my hands.

He licks me up and smiles at me as he kisses me.

After he finishes tongue kissing me he smiles again.

"You taste so fucking good." He winks as the goes into our bathroom.

I stare at him at my jaw dropped open; so he's really going to leave me horny?

"Ugh- niggas."I mumble.

"Watch your mouth, before I put something in it."he says aggressively.

I roll my eyes and go to sleep.

******
Hi y'all! Make sure to vote, COMMENT, and SHARE