10.

Lydia's Point Of View.

I sat on the ledge of the walk-in shower letting the water hit my skin.

I been in this shower for almost for an hour, crying, breathing, and thinking.

My body hurt, my soul hurt, and most importantly my heart hurt.

I heard a faint knock on the door.

"Yes."I say, above a whisper, I heard the door rattle but they couldn't get in because the door was locked.

"Lydia. Are you okay?"A'riyah says sounding concern.

"If you mean living, then yes."I responded.

I increase the water temperature to the point where the water was burning my skin.

It felt good, the steam hitting my face, my back, my feet..... Me.

"Come on Dia, were gonna find Ñovee I promise, please just come out."she says in her concern voice.

"And what if we don't huh?"I say with my voice raspy and hoarse.

My baby is gone. It's been over three days now and I still haven't felt him in my arms.

"We are okay, don't think like that please."She says sounding like she's about to cry.

I hate when A'riyah cries. It makes me feel bad, and she's carrying my nieces or nephews.

I can't be putting stress on her.

"Ok, I'ma come out. Just let me wash myself.

"I'm standing right here at the door too. I wanna make sure you come out."A'riyah replies.

I stand up in the shower taking the soap and scrubbing it, all over my body.

I wash my hair and then rinse it. I cut off the water and step out the shower.

I put on all of my personals and decide to leave my curly hair in its natural state.

I open up the door greeted by her big round belly and her presence.

I give her a hug and she hugs me back rubbing my back in circles.

"You scared me."A'riyah says as I feel tears dripping onto my skin.

"I'm sorry.."I reply. Her grip becomes more tighter.

"Please don't do that again. You had me feeling like you were going to do something."

"I promise A'riyah I won't do it again."

She felt relieved, I went down the stairs as she follows me. I was greeted by Everett, Lorenzo, and Rico.

I didn't say anything, I try to walk past them until Rico clears his throat.

"What?" I say turning around facing him.

"What? You need to sit down and talk to us."He respond by sitting up.

I scoff and continue to walk into the kitchen, before I could fully get into the kitchen.

Everett grabs my arm and faces me towards him. Anger filled my eyes.

I snatch my arm away and walk past him and sat down on the couch.

"What do we need to talk about?"I respond.

"We figure out who got nephew."Rico says.

My heart jump for joy. The most exciting news, I gotten all day.

"Who?"I respond.

"Trevor."my body froze, Trevor? The guy that beat on me everyday. The guy that told me I was nothing?