23.

23.

-A few months later-

Lydia's Point Of View.

"You Hungry?"Everett says, coming into our room. I mug him and continue to scroll through instagram.

"Come on, you've been giving me the silent treatment for almost two months now."He says. I turn over in my bed not giving a fuck.

You should've told me what was up with my mom.

Suddenly I feel my phone getting snatched up from me and put into his pocket.

"The fuck? Go on about your business."I yell. My hormones were all over the place too.

"You are my business, I asked your meat head ass if you were hungry. You not about to starve my child you're carrying because of your pissy ass attitude."He snaps

I roll my eyes, and turn my head to the otherside.

"Fuck you, and that's with a capital F."I reply.

"You already did and that's why you're knocked up."I feel somebody heavy on my back. Everett big childish ass always wanna play.

I chuckle.

"Get your fat ass off my back."I say trying to wiggle him off.

"Na. say sorry."He tells me. Ugh! Why must he play?

"I'm sorry. Now can you please move."I say plainly.

He moves off of my back and smiles at me. Novee comes running in the room laughing, following after him is Alana.

"C'mere nephew."Alana screams as she grabs him from behind; twirling him in the air. I laugh at their antics.

Alana has been over my house for about two weeks.

I guess Lorenzo and her are having troubles in paradise.

"Uh Uh, my head hurts get out with all that noise."I say softly kicking them both out my room. Everett pulls me into a hug smiling at me.

I take this time to check out what he has on. The newest polo shirt on, diamond studs in his ear. Hair all nice and tapered up. He took his grills out. I noticed he had nice pearly teeth.

Balmain jeans on. His tattoos were looking nice today.

In Fact all together he looks so good together.

"You done checking me out mami?"He says, catching my attention. I give him a smile and wrap my legs around his torso. Following along with my arms around his neck.

I peck his lips twice.

"I love you."I say sweetly. He smiles. Ugh that damn smile.

"I love you too. Bipolar ass."He responds.

"You love my bipolar ass."I exclaim.

"You know what else I like?"I feel his fingers trail down my side, which causes me to shiver.

"What."I spoke in one breath. He looks at me with hooded eyes as I see the lust in his eyes come and then disappear.

"I like when you're on top of my face and you get to shaking when you're about to come."I gasp. I tighten my grip around his torso.

He plants steaming kisses on my neck.
"I also like when you watch me use my tongue."He spoke again. I moan from the sound of his voice and the kisses he's planting.

A ring tone comes on letting me know Everett was getting a phone call. My whole mood changes.

He chuckles as he plants a kiss on my lips before taking the call.

"Speak."Everett says in an authoritative tone.His eyes widen and then his look goes sour.

"Ight bro, I'm on my way."He says, getting out of my grip. Everett hangs up the phone and puts on a jacket.

"Everything ok?"I ask. His eyes shot at me.

"Take my son and your sister to the hideout now."

I was taken aback a bit. What the fuck happened?

"Why?"

"Do what the fuck I told you to do and stop asking damn questions!"He snaps. I jump from the friction in his voice. I mug him and grab my car keys.

I quickly put on my slippers and opened the door forcefully making the knob hit the wall.

It probably formed a hole but I definitely don't care.

"Alana, let's go."I say, grabbing Novee off the couch, she complies instantly and grabs Sapphire and follows me out the door.

I put Novee in his car seat and strap him in, Everett comes out the house and gives my phone back to me.

I snatch it out of his hand and go towards the driver side. He mumbles something before walking away.

If I wasn't pregnant I would have run his bitch ass over.

Everett's Point of View.

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with Lyida but she need to correct that attitude real quick before I straighten her ass out.

I drive towards the trap meeting with Lorenzo, to try to figure out what's going on and if it's what I think it is. We're in for a rude awakening.

My phone started to go off, meaning someone was calling me. I looked at the contact and it was Lydia.

I answer through the car speaker.

"What?"I say kind of rudely.

"I don't know, what your fucking problem is but I'm not the fucking one. I'm not these dry up ass, nappy head ass, ugly ass bitches you used to date. So next time you feel like you wanna yell at me! Trust I will slap your ass I mean that."She snaps.

I let her get it out cause if she didn't get out now she was going to try to argue when I got home.

"Uh hello?"

"I heard you, I ain't deaf."I pull the back driveway, cutting the car off.

"Ight act like you hear me now and respond."

I ended the call on my phone getting out, going inside of the club.

I spot Lorenzo, he joins my side walking with me to the elevator.

"Yo money, this is bad."He says, giving me a manilla folder.

I arch my eyebrow and opens he folder. I go through the pictures.

"Get Whitney here now!"

I gave her chance after chance; now it's off with her head.