25.

Lydia's Point Of View.

(Short chapter)

"Absolutely not Unique."I scold as she just asked me to go on a date with a guy.

"Come on Lydia, I'm sixteen . I'm old enough for a date."She reasons with me.

I smile, she is very persistent.

"Your right, you are. Who's the boy?"I ask.

"Well, you don't know him. I'll introduce you into him when he comes to pick me up later."

I raise my eyebrow and continued pouring apple juice in my coffee mug.

Everett comes striding in with his shirt off into the kitchen, giving me a quick peck on the lips.

I smile at the gesture.

"Hey, what was that for?"I ask. Blushing tremendously.

"For being the mother of my children, plus being a good wife to me."

"Awwn that's so cute."Whitney says, rolling her eyes, sitting at the kitchen table.

"Good morning Ney, breakfast is that the table."I tell her as I motion towards everything I prepared for them.

"I see but I'm not hungry, I would rather for me to starve."she growled.

I shrug my shoulders. Fine by me bitch.

I walk past her sitting on the living room furniture.

She follows me into the living room looking at me up and down with a grin.

"What? You being weird."I questioned. She crosses her leg over the other one and smiles.

"Bitch I can't wait til, my plan falls into play, and then I can finally get you bitch."She whispers. My eyes bug open.

Out of reaction, I grab her by her neck and started choking the living hell lights out of her.

"Bitch you must forgot who the hell you think you're talking to. Don't you ever forget that."She claws at my wrist, as I let her go.

She gasps for air, but her gasping turns into laughs.

"Oh it's already become, I wasn't even gonna touch your kids."

She stands up slowly, and makes eye contact with me.

"But since you choked me, oh yeah. The kids are definitely included. Especially the unborn one."

Before I could snatch her up Eve, pulls me back from her.

"Good, your controlling your dog."Whitney says, as she goes back upstairs winking at me.

I force myself out of Everett's arms.

If war she wants? Then it's war she gets.