Chapter 12

Time flew and the weekend kissed our forehead. Everyone including that stupid Rakesh gone to town to explore the new things and enjoy their day in the beach while I am sitting in the sofa watching one of the horror movies but my mind is not on the screen, it's continuously playing the scene in front of me the day when I met Heil.

His grey eyes and sharp tooth have become my best nightmare but I didn't tell this to anyone. I'm the leader here and my one weak point is enough to bring the fear to everyone as to spoil my project.

They thought I'm not afraid of Heil but they don't know how terrified I feel whenever I recalled the incidents.

I tried my best to divert my mind but his thought occupied my whole brain, even my brain started to beg me to let go of that thoughts but it doesn't know how hard I'm trying to get rid of his image.

I will go crazy if I stay another second here. Heaving a heavy sigh I dragged my lazy ass to the bathroom to take a quick shower. After finishing my shower I changed into a green t-shirt and grey pants.

"hmm... you look good." I complemented to myself before applying a light mascara and lipsticks.

Actually I didn't plan to apply any makeup but I changed my mind when the makeup kit fell onto my eyes.

I'm a natural beauty. My dad used to tell me whenever I let my guard down but I haven't realized how true he was until a boy from high school who is my ultimate crush proposed but he dumped me in a week when I said I'm going to investigate Heil.

He too afraid of Heil and I can't blame him for that. Well... I don't need a guy who has no guts in his system. So that break up didn't hurt me a lot but after that, I was never with anyone till today.

All credit goes to Heil cause he is the sole reason behind my break up.

"Huh? where.. are you? where are you?" Singing hilariously I started to search for my pink cloth which I used to mask my face. Simply said a "Shawl."

"Here you are!" I cheered when I found the cloth under my bed. I put the shawl on my head and covered my face up to my nose by using one end of the Shawl and tied the knot behind my head.

"Perfect!! no pollution is going to affect your skin." I exclaimed. Satisfied with my outfit I took the hey from the hanger before made my way out of the cottage.
---

It's been one hour since I left the cottage and wandering around the narrow road but I didn't find any building except the research centre and the bungalow.

The place is full of fed up with trees and small scrubs, it exactly reminds me of forest in the scary movies.

Huh? by chance am I in the forest? A bead of sweat poured down from my forehead the moment I realized where I am. Quickly, I grabbed my mobile from my back pocket and I cried out loud when I saw no signal on my phone.

"Damn it!! Damn it!! Damn it!!" I kicked the land several times.

What if Heil is here? Why your mind is always thinking about him? Girl, find a way to escape from this place. Yeah! yeah!! Reil, do it fast. Like an immature teenage girl, I started to talk with myself, It's my worst hobby that I wanted to get rid off.

I started my Scooty and drove in the opposite direction hoping I'm heading towards the cottage because I don't remember taking any turn while I was driving here, but my hope dropped when I saw four narrow roads in front of my sight that made me put a sudden brake.

What the hell is happening here? I yelled no one to particular. It okay.. go straight. I obliged what my mind said but didn't think twice the fact that my mind always drag me into trouble but this time it worked and once again a big hope filled my heart when my eyes landed on a small hut which was in the middle of the green grass.

"Amazing!!" I climbed out of my Scooty before started to walk towards that hut.

"Don't invade someone's privacy." Mr. Hunter's words popped onto my mind. 'You are always thinking Mr. Hunter or Heil. What happened to you?' I scolded my mind and resumed my way towards my destination.

"Hello!! is anyone there?" I knocked on the door but no response from the other side. " He..ll..o... you can open the door. I'm not Heil." I knocked once again but again no response.

They may have to go to the city to enjoy their weekends. hmm.. maybe. I agreed with my inner mind.

Not everyone is like me. I lifted my imaginary collar. Yeah! Yeah! Such a boring ass.

Shut up. Ahh!! My mind is always working against me.

The person who is living in this hut has an awesome taste. I wish I have one to enjoy my vacation when I get older. yeah! you heard me right. I'm not going to waste my youth simply staying here. I have a fantastic life outside.

I walked passed the hut and find the same trees I saw on either side of the road earlier.

Weird... I went further until my eyes landed on a small lake. Wow!! It's a treat to my eyes. No wonder why the person is living here.

I approached the lake and found my reflection on the water which looks like a crystal. I removed the Shawl from my face and let it hung on one of the tree's branch.

When I thought about to taste the water I heard the most terrifying sound of an animal which I damn sure going to kill me right now. "Gurrhh!!" It roared once again causing the hair in my neck to stand up straightly.

Not in my entire life I have heard those scary sounds even Heil has nothing compared to this life taking sound. I bet the trees around me must have shaken up hearing those terrifying sounds.

Slowly, I forwarded my foot towards the lake, my back is still facing the animal and then my world collapsed when I saw the reflection of huge I mean very very huge image of an animal standing just behind me.

I turned around and let out a loud scream when it barged its yellow teeth. I surrendered myself by raising both my hand but it has another idea in his mind.

It brought his face towards me and snuggled my scent that made me gag internally. Eww! he smells horrible. When was the last time since it takes a good bath?

"Listen... Don't eat me...ahhh!" I screamed out of my lungs when it lunged towards me, but even before it could touch the strand of my hair a sharp arrow pierced through his body from behind making his body fell on the wet grass.

"What the heck are you doing here?" The familiar voice yelled at me but I'm not in the stage to open my eyes. My eyes were shut tightly, my whole body is shaking like I'm in the Mount Everest.

Sensing my state, his heart might have softened a bit because I felt a pair of warm hands around my shoulder followed by an "It okay."

The sound was so soothing and I found myself relaxing under his warm embrace. "Open your eyes." He whispered softly. For a moment I wanted to open my eyes and to look at his face. He is not the kind of person who would go easy on others.

Hesitantly, I opened my eyes and looked at his black eyes which is looking at me deeply. "You okay?" he eyed me up and down. I nodded my head as a response and glued on the grass looking at the huge animal dying in front of me.

"Come with me." In the fraction of second, he grabbed my hand like he owns me and dragged me to God knows where. And to my surprise, he stood in front of the hut. So he is the person who lives here.

Without sparing another glance he pulled me into his so-called house and yelled at the top of his lungs, "What the fuck is your problem?" I flinched at his sudden outburst but he didn't consider my feelings a bit, rather started to curse the sun and the moon to the core.

"How many times do I need to warn you not to poke your nose into another's life?" he gritted his teeth and second times in my life I saw his eyes turned into grey. I blinked my eyes and looked back at him to see his eyes are back to his normal color.

Huh? I gave him a puzzled look. Is he blessed with two eye colors or am I dreaming once again?

"Now, stop staring at me like I commit some kind of unforgivable sin." He snapped.

Definitely, I was dreaming!

"I'm sorry. I was kinda lost my track and saw the hut here." I stated the truth.

"Okay fine. I will escort you to your place." Seriously, no tea for the guest.

He took the shirt from the sofa and I noticed he was shirtless all this time. A long blush crept on my cheeks and I averted my gaze from him and looked around the place.

"What the—" A deep frown formed on my forehead. It's just a living hall built with four walls exactly look like one of the cabins in the research centre. No room, no kitchen, no bathroom.

"Let's go." He guided me out of his so-called home and sat on his bullet. "You have your Scooty, right?" he asked.

"Yeah," I replied, my eyes solely on his hut. How is he living here?

"Then follow me." He started his bullet not giving a time to digest the whole thing. How he managed to kill the wild animal who is five times bigger than him?

Mr. Hunter is really a hunter. Hats off you man!

"Are you coming or not?" He called out loudly sure enough to break my eardrums.

"Coming!!" I ran towards my Scooty and drove after him until we reached the research centre. Why did he stop here? Ohh... He doesn't know where I'm living, right?

"Now go to your home." He ordered looking back at me. I wanted to punch his pretty nose and run for my dear life instead I flashed him a small smile even though his attitude irritates me. No one showed these kinds of attitudes towards me.

"Rude much," I uttered before start my Scooty, he all the while glued on the spot which I saw through the rearview mirror until I passed the land and I have no idea where would have he gone after standing there like my guardian, probably to his hut and this is none of my business anyway.

*

*Don't forget to vote & comments*