Chapter 25

Hi! My lovely readers. Please stay inside your home and spread awareness about COVID 19. It's not only our government responsibility, ours too.

∆∆∆∆∆∆

"I don't think we are here to find Heil." Natasha gave me a disappointed look when I informed them about my next plan.

"Yeah! Reil. How it could be related to Heil?" Chole threw her questions looking between me and Emiem. Emiem gave me a weak smile not knowing how to answer her questions.

"I think you were hiding something from us." Dacy tapped her forefinger on the desk where Kalai and Dhanu nodded her head as the approval of her statement.

"It's not like that." I tried to convince them but Natasha stood up from her place and clapped her hand which earned everyone's attention including Blake who was on the call with the manager Derick, discussing the matter about our plan.

At first, I was hesitant because I'm not sure about how far my plan would bring success but Blake assured me that it was the best idea and he would seek Derick's permission on behalf of me.

"Guys! Can anyone tell me what's the code for our project?" Emiem bit her lower lips while I bit my tongue, if we hadn't done, we would throw her through the window and let her die on the floor with the bleeding head.

"Trust! Trust! Trust!" Everyone sang like a mantra until I raised my hand and said, "stop."

"What's this, Natasha," I asked irritatingly. If it goes further she would start a protest against us as we are doing something illegal.

"Where is our keyword, huh?!" She raised her eyebrows towards me. "You should come with your lovely friend Emiem if you don't want us to know the truth. You are simply wasting our time." She said harshly.

I wanted to yell at her but for the first time, she was telling the truth that shut my mouth tightly.

"Cat got your tongue, huh?!" Again she tested my patience.

"Natasha you are talking too much. It's her project. She has every right to--"

"And we are trapped here too. What about us. Do you care a bit of us??" Emiem words were cut off in the middle when Natasha threw another harsh word towards her.

"She is right. We would leave then if you don't want to share the details with us." Nichole gave me an apologetic look even though she was hurt as well.

Dumpp!! In the middle of our heated argument, we heard the loud sound which made us shriek extremely. "What the heck is this?" Natasha asked dramatically but her guts shut down when she saw Blake who threw the book on the table.

"Read the book and find the details. Don't bother her again." He threw a murderous look to everyone particularly towards Natasha before made his way God knows where.

"Rude much." I heard her mutter under her breath before she took the book "The Hidden Secrets" from the table and flipped the first page.

I and Emiem shared a worried look as the book would swallow her. But one thing is sure that she is going to make another scene which would drag our life to hell.

"How the book is going to answer our questions?" Saying this for what seemed to nth time, she flipped the pages and read the passage.

Meanwhile, I was fidgeting my fingers knowing it's a time to reveal the truth, a bitter truth. I even doubt whether they believe my words but they have to believe me in order to move the next level. They have no choice, me as well.

"Someone going to throw a big atomic bomb," Emiem whispered to my ears. I nudged her waist and shushed her silently. Natasha, all the while read the book carefully, something hidden expression grew on her face and when I thought to snatch the book from her and decided to explain in detail, the book fell down where she glued on the spot with her eyes widen in horror.

"Is..that..true?" She asked, her skin turned like a white shadow. "I thought we are here to catch a monster and go back to our hometown, safely!!" She almost screamed.

"Alright! I will explain everything." Emiem patted my shoulder and explained everything from the beginning. I mean everything as my encounter with Heil, the book, Dr. Volts and her traumatic experience with the human Heil.

It took her five hours to explain everything in detail and cleared everyone's doubt. Truth to be told she handled the matter so smoothly than I would do.

"It's unbelievable! But we are trusting you just because you said." Nichole said lifelessly, her mind is not here.

"I wanted to back away but I can't quit without reason, right?" Clara shot me a toothless grin. She is an easy-going buck even when her head stuck in the sink.

"What do you mean?" Emiem asked almost to herself. She hasn't believed that they would stay with us once they knew the truth but again fate calculated everything perfectly and made our calculations go wrong.

"What did you think of us, huh? We would run for our life leaving you two fall behind this misery?" Clara asked raising her eyebrows while a long silence occupied the hall.

"I don't care whoever is going to leave, but I will stay with you even it would take ten years to find Heil." She hugged me and Emiem.

"Thank you so much." I hugged her sincerely. A drop of tears decided to run through my cheeks, not because I was hurt it's because I'm so lucky to have them as my teammates.

"Every day you are proving your brave side." Chole hugged me and promised me to stay with us till the end.

"And who said I'm going to leave, huh?" Dacy ran towards us and crushed us in her small hands.

"Where is my hug?" Rakesh asked making his face innocently like a baby.

"I would like to give you one if your possessive Luna never mind." Clara giggled that made Emiem huff loudly.

"Don't ever think of that?" She threw a murderous glare towards Rakesh who was pretending like he was busy on his phone but we all know he was doing this just to escape from the volcanic Emiem.

"I don't think it would work but I will help to collect the blood samples." Finally, Natasha gave her a positive side. Well... What made her think like that?

"That's great!!!" Emiem cheered loudly that made me smile vigorously.

"Is anything else you were hiding from us? Clara asked, a mischievous grin formed in her face.

"Seriously...NOO!!" I laughed, Emiem joined with me too.

"I badly wanted to see that human Heil. How would he looks like?" She looked upwards. Geezzz!! This girl has no sense.

"Don't worry Natasha. If he looks like a Greek model, definitely I will arrange a marriage between you. After all who is going to reject a girl like you." I rolled my eyes.

"And he will eat you on your first night." Emiem's hilarious laugh filled the entire hall.

"Shut up!" She rolled her eyes. "And you are right. No one in their rights minds would reject me except your hottie." He muttered the last part under her breath but I was very quick to catch her sentence.

I was about to confront her but Emiem nudged my shoulder and shook her head. "It's not the right time." She mouthed.

"Alright, guys! Who is going to come with me." Natasha asked looking at us as she didn't say anything useless words before. Of course!! Calling someone's bf as a hottie is a cruel thing.

"Where?" Chole furrowed her brows.

"I thought you are going to stay with us." Dacy's face turned like a tomato. Usually, It would happen whenever she got nervous or angry.

"Geezz!! Come on!!" Natasha rolled her eyes dramatically in nth time.

"Drama Queen." I cursed her in my mind even though I wanted to shout at her face and asked her to fu*k off.

"I mean I am going to the town to collect the blood samples. So who is willing to accompany me." She huffed.

"I will come with you." Chole and Nicole raised their hands.

"Alright. You three go and collect the samples." I dismissed them not wanting to waste my another second. I don't know where did my furious Blake went and it's my first concern to find him.

"And-- Natasha! Thank you for your understanding." I shoot her a small smile for which she simply nodded her head and walked out of the hall.

"Moody much." I heard Emiem's whisper.

"Hmm yeah!" I giggled and walked behind them to look for my Blake.

*

May I get a few comments for this chapter??

*Don't forget to vote & comments*