Chapter 29

***Please feel free to correct my grammar mistakes***

"Reil, will you marry me?" Blake kneeled and asked stretching his right hand that's holding a ring, an engagement ring. How did he do that? From where he got the ring?

"But Blake?!" I was frozen on my spot unable to utter any words as the moment felt like I was left in Mount Everest to be freeze alone.

"Reil. It's my dream." Inhaling deeply he asked once again, "Will you marry me?" Without my knowledge, my head shook up and down that caused a huge grin to appear on his face.

"Thank you, dear." He slipped the ring to my left finger before taking me into his warm embrace.

"I think we are rushing things," I whispered, a small drop of tears oozed through my eyes which I have no idea whether it's coming out of happiness or sadness.

"I know but trust me I'm not going to pass you over him. I would let him took my life if that's what he wants to prove my love towards you. Fortunately, he asked me to marry you." I looked at him disbelievingly.

"Then what about me?" I hit his back and tried to get out of his embrace but he pulled me once again and whispered, "Then marry me wholeheartedly."

"Who said I'm going to marry you with double-minded, huh?" I raised my brows at him even though I'm not sure about this marriage. I can't even imagine that tomorrow by this time I will be Mrs. Hunter.

"It may be a short period but I studied your heart thoroughly that I know whenever you get anxious and for what and why. You seem strong, at the same time you have a soft heart that would melt for anyone, even to Heil." He stated as he read my article completely.

But he was right. My heart mellowed when I read the article about Heil despite the fact that he had killed many innocent lives.

"You are a--" I hit his chest playfully and said a big "Yes" to the marriage.

"I will marry you, Blake." I smiled and hugged him once again. All the while Fed clued on the spot with a broken face whereas my colleagues have an unreadable expression on their faces as to how to take the matter whether to be happy nor sad?

"Guys! Let's celebrate. I'm going to marry him." I lighten their moods but mine was dull inside.

"Fed. Are you happy now? He won't leave me that easily." I said confidently.

"Yes. I won't." Blake drew me closer to him to shows his possessive side.

"Okay... If you comfortable with this marriage then who I'm to stop you." Fed averted his gaze from me.

"Fed. Please don't be sad. You are my best friend." I ran into his arms and gave him a warm hug.

"I just wanted your happiness, Reil. If your happiness is with him then go and marry him. I'm always with you." He gave me an assurance smile but that didn't reach his eyes.

"Thank you, Fed." I looked at his face but said nothing. His face was engulfed with disappointment and agony, and I'm not ready to pour fuel into his already burning fire.

"We will meet tomorrow." He wiped my tears with his hand but truth to be told I didn't felt any electricity by his touch as I felt a year ago.

Time heals everything, isn't it?

I nodded my head as a response and requested him not to inform the matter to my mom, nor uncle. I have planned to personally tell him when the right time comes but not today.

He agreed with me and left the place. Rakesh followed Fed that made me breathe happily. At least he was not left alone.

"You are really going to marry him, aren't you?" Out of the blue Emiem asked.

"Yes, she is. Do you have any problems?" Blake asked raising his lengthy eyebrows.

"Hmm... No..." She shook her eyes and gave me a weak smile.

"Shhh!! I'm alright." I patted her right hand.

"You sure?" She asked her gaze intensively on mine.

"Damn sure." I threw her a small smile that kinda made her believe that I'm completely okay.

"I'm very happy for you." She hugged me. "But how I'm going to arrange my dress. I mean I don't have any decent dress to wear." She cried dramatically as I have a pretty dress for my marriage.

Silly girl...

"It's okay, Emiem. Wear one of your casual dress. The marriage is not going to happen in the church." I looked at him confusingly not knowing where he's taking the matter.

"We will exchange our rings and share our vows. Nothing much, nothing less." He shrugged his shoulders casually as he's not talking about our marriage.

"Blake?" I turned my head towards him. "You have to ask me first." I put my hands on my hips.

"But Reil. It's late already. We can't arrange anything in this period when Heil is wandering around. However... if you want I will leave the place and meet the priest----"

"Okay...okay... okay. You are not going anywhere." I interrupted him, admitting I have no cue to win against him.

"Huh...At least shall we have a bachelor party?" Emiem asked unsure of herself.

"Of course!" I flashed her a toothless grin. I'm not going to waste my last bachelor's night.

"Yeahhh!!" Everyone cheered loudly.

"Guys! Come to the hall. The party will start soon." Clara clapped her hand like a kid who is very eager to unwrap the gift.

"Too soon." Blake gave me a questioning look. Hahaha....he must have underestimates girl's power.

Giving him one fly kiss, I flew with my colleagues. All the way to laughing and tickling each other, we reached the hall and enjoyed the party with the loud music along with the red wine.

Tomorrow my identity is going to change from Miss. Rahan to Mrs. Hunter. Hope I'm not rushing things, especially my marriage.

---

Humming a melody song which is helping me to reduce my anxiety, I stepped out of the white Benz car whereas all my bridesmaids were grinning ear to ear wearing nothing but a 'Golden colour Anarkali Kurtis' which we took as a uniform the day we arrived India to wear any occasion but didn't think that occasion would become my marriage.

Emiem handed me a bouquet of red roses and whispered a Happy married life even though I didn't marry him yet. She looks adorable in her Kurtis but I'm not in the mind to praise her beauty.

"I can feel your anxiety but be strong, Reil. Your groom is waiting. Truth to be told he is really a handsome man that I have failed to notice before." She winked at me.

"Shut up!" Giving one hard slap on her forearms I let her guide my ways into the forest where I'm officially going to become his.

"The place is amazing." My eyes wandering around the whole place which was a pleasant treat to my eyes.

Wherever I turn I can see trees with green leaves that added extra sweet to my sore eyes. You know the reason behind my sore eyes, right. Of course! Lack of sleep gave me a sore eye. I should have slept earlier.

"Ohh! Reil. Look at the camera." My cameraman Rakesh whined like a child.

"Opps! Sorry." I gave him a shy smile and walked through the red carpet which has been arranged by Blake as his queen would hurt her feet if it lands on a dirty stone.

After the ten minutes of enjoying the views of trees and some random stuff like small shrubs, plants with beautiful flowers I heard the bubbling sound of the water and a shy smile appeared on my face without my knowledge.

I almost reached him.

Two more dead slow steps as per my camera man's instructions, I met the pair of black orbs which is directly looking at my brown eyes. He flashed me a cute smile that made me blush even deeper.

"I will lead her from here." Fed took my hand and walked beside me. For unknown reasons my heartbeat accelerated fastly and I compromised myself that it's common to everyone when they got married.

"I'm very proud of you, Reil. My little princess has grown a lot. You look beautiful in this gown." Fed complemented, a genuine smile appeared on his face.

I'm wearing a plain baby pink mermaid gown which has a floral design around my chest area and a three gold stud is attached in a straight line adding a more glamorous look to my 'V' neck, which Blake presented to me on my birthday.

Emiem arranged the matching ear stud and a necklace in one night and the remaining credit goes to Dacy who did a great work with my hair and makeup.

"Thank you, Fed. You look handsome as ever." I hugged him before he passes my hand to my man.

"You are really stunning," I whispered into Blake's ears. The first time I was seeing him in the white tuxedo and it suited him perfectly.

Blake interlinked our hands and kissed the back of my hand with pure love. I can read the satisfaction in his eyes.

"And my, Queen. You are a real Angel." He winked as I was about to ask whether I'm his Queen or Angel, an annoying voice interrupted our happy moments.

"You are not forced into this marriage, are you?" A person who wore a white suit like Blake asked me.

"No?!" I almost questioned looking at him.

"That's great. Does anyone object to this marriage?" He asked and a complete silence answered him that no one is against our marriage.

"Exchange your vows." He said simply. I think this is his first time to conduct the marriage, ever. No smile....

Cursing him in my mind, I started to share my vows that exceeded almost three minutes. After that Blake said his vows but it was different from me. He poured his heart out through his vows that lasted almost ten minutes, and to say everyone in the dry land had a wet eye in the end.

Especially for those words, "I was lonely for twenty-three years but God has sent a gift to me in the form of you to abolish my loneliness. I'm not alone anymore. You, my girl, will stay with me till my end, Aren't you?" I nodded my head with teary eyes.

"I may pronounce you husband and wife." Now I seriously wanted to break his nose.

Blake took my left hand and slipped the small yet elegant ring to my left hand. "It suited you very well. It's my precious one." I nodded my head knowing it belongs to his mom and slipped the ring to his finger.

"You may ki--" I glared at him that made him shut his mouth.

I gave him a small peck on his cheek not wanting to hurt Fed's feeling. Loud clap overwhelmed the entire area as birds were beginning to chirp happily.

"You are Mrs. Hunter," Blake said proudly.

"I'm." I hid my face on his chest as my new identity brought a blush into my soul. Huh??! Where's that tough Reil?

"Please save the fun later. Let's take a photo." Rakesh took a photo of me and Blake. After that, I asked Fed to join us for the group photo which he gladly accepted.

"Reil." Fed called me, hesitant was evidence in his voice.

"Fed." I said his name unsure of what's he going to ask.

"This is for you." He put the bracelet around my wrist.

"Its-- it's--" I broke into his arm. "You are the right person to wear my mom's bracelet." He wiped my tears and kissed my forehead.

"Thank you." I hugged him. For the past 25 years, he has been caring the bracelet like his mom, for him, it was the only leftover thing he had that his mom used.

"Please take good care of herself. She may seem a spoiled brat but she is pure and innocent." Fed clutched Blake's arm.

Blake nodded his head and said, "I will." His voice was broken. All of a sudden he hugged Fed that caught me of utter shock.

An arrogant, walking stick hugged someone who is not even close to him. I wouldn't have believed if someone had told me that He hugged a stranger in his marriage, especially the stranger wants his girl.

I looked at them without blinking my eyes as I thought I was dreaming but it was real and I wished the moment would stay longer.

Even though Fed's expression was blank he didn't fail to take Blake in his arms and gave a soothing word. "You are like my brother." Fed patted his shoulders for that I am very much pleased with their respect for each other.

The rest of the day went blur as we had tasted different varieties of food that reminded me of a great marriage function even though ours was simple but the credit goes to Rakesh who arranged everything and asked us to consider it's his wedding gift to us.

I'm really grateful to him.

I danced with Fed and Rakesh. Blake was upset over a thing so I didn't force him to dance with me.

Finally, Fed said goodbye and left the place. I was a crying mess but Blake handled me smoothly despite the fact that he had red-eye too as he had been crying for a long time. Poor man even helped me to sleep by rubbing my back.

Even though it was my first time to share the bed with him, his warm embrace made me feel like I was familiar with his touch that I have been enjoying in my dreams for the past few months. Inhaling his fresh forest wood smell, I snuggled deep into his chest and drifted off into the darkness.

*

*Don't forget to vote & comments*