Chapter 22

***Please feel free to correct my grammar mistakes***

"It's so delicious. Thanks for-" He placed his finger over my parted lips and fed the scope of curd rice. "Save your thanks for later. More adventure is waiting for you." He winked before taking another scope of curd rice and shoved into his mouth.

For my good times, when we had arrived from the church after 6, my colleagues have left the place already and I informed them that I'm safe and to take care of themselves.

After that, we took a shower and Blake offered me a breakfast to which I was impressed very much by his skills in nth time.

That's how we were ended up feeding each other until one would say a word Quit and to be a servant of others for a day but the plan will execute tomorrow, cause he doesn't want me to become his servant on my birthday.

So much confidence!! But I will break his confidence by my trick.

"So, where are you taking me?" I asked while taking a double amount of butter in my spoon, ready to feed him.

"It won't be a surprise if I tell you." He coughed when I fed the raw butter and stretched his hand to take the water but I slapped his hand and stuck out my tongue.

"It's not fair." He complained taking the glass of water and gulped down the whole amount of water in one shot while I enjoyed the view of how his Adam apple dragged up and down.

"Well, aren't you the one who made the rule as to feed whatever on the table?" I wiggled my eyebrows playfully.

"But I didn't see that butter on the table." He narrowed his eyes at me. Hahaha.. how could he saw the butter on the table when actually it was not there and I brought the butter from the kitchen when I went to take the water?

"It's your fault." I pretended like I don't know anything and drank the remaining water from the mug.

"Say 'Quit' and be my slave," I smirked knowing I won him by my trick.

"Okay! Okay! I Quit." He surrendered himself raising his hands, at that time if received a call from Rakesh.

My hand shivered when I pressed the green button and with a trembling hand I answered, but hearing his warm greetings my heartbeat calmed down and I greeted him with the equal flavor.

"Emiem is doing good." Thank God! My whole body relaxed as someone gave me a body massage. "You don't need to come here. Enjoy your day. Happy Birthday my dear." I thanked him before cut the phone.

"Why are we waiting then, let's go." Blake grabbed my cold hand and raised his eyebrows sensing my feared state.

"Nothing." I shook my head and walked with him having a double mind but his love for me made me overcame all my fear.

"Can I ride your bullet?" I asked expecting an answer as 'No' but he lunged backward to gave me enough space to sit on the front, indirectly giving me access to operate his treasury.

"So nice of you!!." I cooed and threw him a fly kiss before sat on his bullet and ignited the engine. "Be careful." His tone held a small warning but who cares.

I started the bullet squealing loudly like a child who got first prize in the running competition, my happiness has no boundaries. No one can understand how happy I'm feeling right now. It's like all my grieves and sadness were snatched away from me and has put pure happiness in my soul.

You can ask me how a single thing brought everlasting happiness to you? But I can assure you that you would be happy when you are with your loved one and one of your childhood dreams were fulfilled by him when you thought you have left alone with your dream.

"Careful!" He scolded me when I freed my both hands, stretching them aside to feel the warm air against my body, allowing the bullet to ride by itself.

Ignoring his lovely warning I raised my face towards the sky and cheered, "I'm the happiest person alive in the world!!"  Meanwhile, Blake managed to put the brake and saved both of us from falling to the dent.

"Are you crazy?!" His heavy breath caressed my face lovingly.

"Yes! I'm." I nodded my head and hugged him despite the position felt uncomfortable. "You made me crazy." I grinned widely.

"Now come to the back. I will guide the rest of the ride." Without protesting I climbed out of his bullet and sat on the back seat as an obedient student but I have my reason for that, cause I don't know the way to his hut from here.

The rest of the ride was adventures as me calling every bird and tree's name which I saw beside the roadside until we reached his hut.

"Come inside." He wrapped a hand around my waist and guided inside his small hut. Once we entered, I opened my mouth to ask my question which raised on the first time when I trapped in the forest but my mouth hung open the moment he pressed the button and the door just beneath our feet opened, revealing a staircase which is leading to the basement. I didn't think that there would be this twist under our feet. 

Wow! Just wow. I looked at him surprisingly where he grabbed my hand and descended every steps towards the basement but my assumption was wrong when our legs landed on the white tiles which exactly look like a living room which would fit for more than ten peoples.

Well, I didn't expect to find the elegant house that would hide in the small hut.

Even before I could get the chance to come out of this magical world, he dragged me towards the small door which was located on the left corner of the living hall. "This is my room, soon to be called as ours." I inhaled deeply not wanting to show my trembling soul.

The room was beautiful. I haven't seen these kinds of rooms anywhere before even in the movies.

But there were no windows. Why? Reading my mind he answered, "We are in the basement. It's impossible to place the window but if you want I will make it one for you." He gave me a genuine smile.

"This is enough for me." I threw my body on the comfy bed. "Take rest I will bring your surprise." He opened the door which was attached to the room. What is he going to bring the surprise from the bathroom? I shrugged my shoulders and laid there taking a good look at the place.

After 30 minutes, the door opened and I saw him standing there with a cake in his hand followed by an amazing smell that induced my hunger immediately.

"Is this kitchen?" Once again I was stunned. This man is really a puzzle. "Then where is the bathroom?" I asked even before he could give me the first answer.

"Yeah!" He placed the chocolate cake on the table and handed me a knife to cut the cake. "Don't bother about the bathroom which is next to your left hand." I looked at my left side and find the closet where the dresses were arranged properly. 

He pressed the green button and out of nowhere the door appeared and parted revealing a first glass bathroom. "Now stop admiring the lifeless stuff where a handsome man is standing in front of you." He teased and I blushed like a tomato.

"Shall we?" I nodded my head and cut the cake, my heart was filled with full of happiness and satisfaction. He even sang the song for me while I cut the cake.

"After roaming around his house we had our lunch in his living room and I noticed another door which was attached to the right corner of the living room. Blake followed my gaze and said, "It's another door for the kitchen." Then smirked when I gave him my best-puzzled look.

Ohh, God! How I'm going to handle this man?! Simply this house has one large living room, one bedroom, one bathroom along with the closet and a kitchen with two-door.

Fantastic!!!

'Reil, you forget the upper room.' My mind reminded me. Well... I will make that room for my baby. I said to myself and giggled.

"What's next?" I asked once we finished our lunch.

"Let's go to the forest." Wow!! it's going to be a wonderful day than I expected!! I squealed internally.

*

*Don't forget to vote & comments*