Description

Primrose Di Georgio had a hard life and was not destined to be a doctor until she experienced her own bouts of personal trauma. She defied all the odds to study Medicine at Oxford. She leaves her life in London behind in order to make a fresh start for herself and work under her medical hero; Dr Ethan Ramsey. However she learns quickly and harshly that he's not the man she thought he was in many ways, including outside of work. Primrose believes that by moving to Boston she would have left her past and mistakes behind, but they soon catch up with her. Primrose has never been in-love before, but as the saying goes: 'love comes when you are not looking'.

Ethan Ramsey has no time and patience for interns; he despises them, however all that changes when he meets one intern in particular, Primrose, who turns his whole life upside down. Ethan only has two similarities' with Primrose; he was never destined to become a doctor and he has never been in-love either. Ethan is selfish and believes he has his life figured out. Ethan cares for only two people in his life, but his heart wants to add a third. No matter how hard he tries to push Primrose away, he cannot resist her pull. Ethan recognizes quickly that he cannot work without Primrose, but can he live without her? As the saying goes: 'love comes when you least expect'

Together, Primrose and Ethan go through their own adventures of love and heartbreak in and outside of work 💕