Chapter 4

Deceit heard a knocking at his door. Once again, it was that soft, kind knocking. Ugh, Patton. He got up, opening the door. He was greeted with that same, cheerful face.
             "Why aren't you here?" Deceit asked. Patton looked at him with excitement and he was confused. Why was Patton so excited to speak to him exactly???
"Wellllll! I'm planning another movie night!" He rolled his eyes mentally as Patton said this. "Buttttt you're gonna meet someone new!" Deceit didn't like the sound of that. The last time he met someone is was that Zane. If that even was his real name.
"Fine, I won't go.." Deceit said, as he saw Patton's eyes light up. "And yes, yes, I know.. don't bring Remus." Deceit replied, hoping Patton would filter through his lie. Patton did just that and smiled.
"K! See ya there!" Patton said. Before he left, Deceit tapped his shoulder. "?" Patton questioned
"Um... It's tonight.. right? Around 7-7:30?" Deceit asked. He didn't want to make the same mistake as the first time.
             "Oh, yeah!" Patton said. "Anyways, bye kiddo!" Patton said as he left the room. Deceit never would get used to Patton calling him kiddo. Deceit and Remus wore the same PJs every movie night. He found the PJs, sighing softly. Deceit opened his door, knocking on Remus's door. He heard a muffled "Who's there?".
             "It's me." Deceit answered. He heard foot steps and the opening of the door. He saw Remus's signature smile.
"DEE!!" Remus chimed, hugging the other. Deceit had not expected the sudden movement, and he flinched. "So, are we finally gonna have another one of those movie nights?!" Remus asked, looking at the other excitedly.
"No Rem." Deceit replied, and Remus's eyes lit up. "Patton has someone he doesn't want us to meet there." Remus got real excited at this. Remus was practically bouncing up and down. He scrambled over to get out his PJs. "Chill Remus, it's not hours away"
"I know you did the same Dee." Remus said, smirking at the other. The human side of Deceit's face blushed.
"Shut up." Deceit replied, as Remus just snickered. Deceit just sighed. "Anyways, I won't come to get you when it's time." Remus went to say something. "And yes it's like a date."
"Dang it!" Remus said, wanting to say the line he had said the first time. "K byeeee!" Remus said, as he saw Deceit leaving.
Deceit flopped back onto his bed once he got back to his room. He stared at the ceiling, a normal occurrence for him. He watched as the clock changed and changed. Eventually, it was time. Deceit left his room, his PJs on. He brought Remus with him, who was also in his PJs, to the light side of the mindscape. Once they got there, Virgil was on the couch, smirking at a Roman with his hair messed up, which was most likely from Virgil. Patton and Logan were preparing the snacks and drinks. There was one person Deceit didn't recognize. The person in particular was wearing a Pajama shirt that said "Nap Queen" and Pajama pants. He wore sunglasses and held Starbucks in one hand, sipping it. Deceit looked at him, curious.
"Hey girl! What's your name?" Deceit was very confused at whoever this was calling him 'girl'. He shook it off, then was met with the panic of telling his name.
"Don't call me Deceit." The other seemed very confused until Patton explained, getting an audible 'Ohhh' from the other.
"Well, I'm Remy!" Deceit was glad he finally knew what his name was. He was tired of calling him 'whoever this was' or some other stuff like that in his thoughts. Remus peeked from behind Deceit.
"Ooh!! Oooh!! We have similar names Remy!!!" Remus exclaimed, getting laughter from Remy from his enthusiasm. "My name's Remus!!" He chimed.
"Well, it's nice to meet you two! Also, Remus, aren't you Roman's twin brother?" Remy asked inquisitively. Remus gave him a big smile
"Yup!" Remus said, giving his signature crazy smile. Remy just simply laughed a little at this. He then looked over at Deceit, Deceit being a little confused.
                  "So, since your part snake, Does that mean you hiss?" Remy asked. Deceit was about to answer before Remus barged in.
                  "Yes!!!" Remus replied. "He's hissed at me multiple times!" Remy smirked.
                  "Do you blep?" Remy asked. Deceit was confused. Remy booped Deceit, and he blepped. "Welp, that answers my question!!" Deceit tilted his head, not realizing what he was doing. Remy giggled at this. Deceit then realized he was blepping and he stopped, blushing from embarrassment.
                 Patton giggled at the scene. Roman sat on the couch, Virgil next to him going on Tumblr. Logan prepared the snacks and drinks. Roman had an assortment of Disney movies next to him, which they would vote on which ones to watch. Logan came in with a bunch of snacks and drinks, setting them on the coffee table. Patton was excited.
"So, what movie should we watch first?" Roman asked, showing the assortment of Disney movies he had. Patton voted for Cinderella, Virgil voted for Lilo and Stitch, Logan voted for Wall-E, Remus voted for Alice in Wonderland, Remy voted for Coco, and Deceit voted for The Princess and The Frog. Roman, being Roman, voted for Lion King. Roman looked at the votes and noticed how everyone was voting for different movies.
"Welp. Since this is Remy's first movie night with us, let's do his movie first!" Roman exclaimed. He put on Coco, and the seating arrangement was the same. The only difference being, well, Remy joining Remus and Deceit on the floor. Remy giggled at Deceit being wrapped up in blankets. Remy just sipped some coffee while watching the movie. Roman put on the movies in random order, almost everyone falling asleep by the 6th movie. Well, everyone but Roman of course. It was Disney! How could he fall asleep watching Disney?! Eventually, Roman ended up falling asleep. After the last movie was done of course. Patton ended up cuddling Logan. It was adorable. Everyone was asleep where they had been sitting, except for Remus, who was, for some reason, on the ceiling fan.
The next morning, Deceit woke up to Patton cooking, Roman and Virgil smothering each other with pillows, Remus almost falling off the ceiling fan, and Remy and Logan just chilling. He was so confused, but he didn't wanna get out of his blanket burrito. It was too warm to leave. Deceit just laid there peacefully. Well, that was until he got disturbed by Roman falling off the couch and accidentally falling on him. Roman got off the floor, continuing to apologize in pretty much every language. Remy and Remus were laughing their heads off. Virgil just snickered.
"It's not ok Roman" Deceit said. Roman took a second to filter through the lie, then he looked relieved. Remy and Remus finally calmed down. Logan was extremely confused, as he had been reading a book and had no idea what had just happened.
"Breakfast's ready!!!!" Patton exclaimed. Everyone came to the table. Patton set out a plate of scrambled eggs, bacon, and pancakes. Deceit had to admit, Patton was a good cook. He took one bite and immediately knew that. Deceit finished then washed his plate, ignoring Patton saying that he'll just wash all their plates later. He went to his room, smiling a bit. He had to admit, that was fun. Just being wrapped up in blankets, watching Disney movies, hanging out with the other sides. It was just a good time all around. He knew it couldn't happen all the time, but he was glad it happened again. He stared at the ceiling, wondering if these movie nights would be the only highlights of his life.
                         God, his thoughts were depressing. He guessed that's just how he was. He looked around, as if to make sure no one was there, even though he knew there wasn't. He grabbed a plushie and held it close to him. It was a plushie of Virgil, that Deceit had made when he first got into sewing. He always kept it in his room, snuggling it sometimes as he was doing now. He smiled, remembering how Virgil's eyes lit up seeing the plushie. It was so cute. He just continued to hold it close to him, it bringing back memories. Some memories good, and some bad....