Acquaintace Pt.3: Get the Wheels Turning

A/N: Alright, alright....I am making a series out of this. Still thinking of titles lol. Next chapter soon.

.

"No, and that's final."

"This team works on democracy honey, and Omega and I vote that she can come with us."

"I won't let that pink ball join is, it's not going to happen."

Currently, Rouge, Omega and Shadow were discussing whether to let Amy come with them to their mission. There was no problem with Rouge of course and Omega was found of the pink one as well.

"You know that we need her, she is the best person for this job."

Shadow was very well aware of that. Their mission was simple, Sonic was missing and the last thing G.U.N received from him was an emergency help message.

And of course, Amy was just made for that job.

But even so, Shadow refused the idea.

"I don't care, she is not coming with us," Shadow said, the three of them were at Rouge's apartment.

"My logic processor can't understand why you don't want Amy Rose to join the team," Omega added.

"It's only for one mission! Stop acting so childish." Rouge added. She had the best for Amy on her mind. Amy wouldn't do any job for G.U.N, but if Sonic was involved, she surely would. Not only that, G.U.N. would pay her handsomely and that will her financially as well.

Rouge saw no reaction coming from Shadow, he looked away, denying the facts.

"If you don't accept Amy Rose as a temporary member of Team Dark, then we will talk to the Commander..." Omega added, "I am positive he will accept our request as he is aware of Sonic's relationship with Amy."

Shadow hated that they were speaking the truth. The Commander was good friends with Sonic, he even knew of the close relationship Sonic has with Amy. The Commander also knew that if there was anyone who could find Sonic anywhere in the Universe, it was Amy Rose.

"Why are you even supporting her?" Shadow added, "You don't even know Amy."

"She dismantled the Resistance HQ's main computer so Tails could repair me after you turned into a Zombot." Omega made a pause as Shadow looked him, daring him internally.

"Don't you dare say it-"

"You were a clown."

.

"And Shadow doesn't want to!"

"She is incapable of taking care of herself!"

"You talk about her as if you know her! She's fought alongside us during the war with Eggman!"

"That doesn't prove anything!"

"My detector says: Shadow is acting as childish."

"I am not!"

G.U.N.'s Commander looked at the famous Team Dark screaming at each other, which was normal but it usually lasted for 3 minutes, it was 7 minutes now. A new record.

"Agents!" the Commander raised his voice and it made the team quiet down almost immediately.

"Agent Rouge...Agent Omega." the commander said and the two agents got his hopes up too quickly. "Let me talk to your leader about this."

Omega and Rouge looked at each other and nodded. They exited the room, thinking the worst.

"Do you think the Commander will listen to Shadow?" Omega asked Rouge as they both walked away from the door.