Chapter 4

I got home safe and sound so I started packing. Then I remembered I can just shift into my wolf to run so I need to use a bag that can shift with me. I grabbed a backpack with long straps and filled it with all my clothes, toiletries, and necessities. I grabbed my phone and turned it off, making sure no one could contact me until I leave a message for Chase about leaving. Just to be sure I wrote a note to both Chase and Alpha Jack. It was mostly me apologizing but also an explanation for why I'm leaving.

Dear Chase,

I'm sorry for leaving you. I can't pretend to be your girlfriend anymore after I found my mate. Guess who. Yeah it was Ryan, resident fuck boy Ryan. He's known it was me since I was eight and didn't say anything choosing to use a shit load of cologne to hide his scent from me. He's an ass. Always has been always will. I'm probably gonna be a rogue for awhile before a pack accepts me but that's fine I've been surviving on my own for years now anyway. I know you'll be pissed but you have my number. I'll text you how I'm doing everyday and tell you if I find a mate. Or if a pack accepts me into their ranks. Tell me if you find someone else you like or your mate. I'm sorry for leaving alone but it has to be done. I've already accepted his rejection so my mate bond with him is severed I'll have to find one of my other six mates. I'll text you once I'm out of pack territory. I'll see you some day. Good bye Chase I love you.

With lots of love
~Glory

I have an online friend named Tiffany. She and I have been talking for years and I've told her about me contemplating on leaving the pack. She said that if I ever did to text her and she will let me stay with her and her pack. Maybe I will join. But she's also told me about her friend, Jade, who used her leftover omega abilities to help her find her mate. I might ask for her help if I get introduced. We don't even know what each other look like but we tell eachother everything so I grabbed my laptop that I had yet to pack and texted her on WhatsApp waiting till she answered and sending me a map of her pack territory.

Me: Hey Tiffany I'm finally leaving today

Tiffany: really?! so are you coming to visit me finally?!!???

Me : yep! I was hoping you were telling the truth about letting me stay with you

Tiffany: of course I was silly. Lemme send you my pack territory map.

Tiffany:

Loading image

Me: thx sooo much! I'll text you when I get there

Tiffany: alright I'll tell my Alpha you'll be coming

Me: byeee

Tiffany: bye!

I shut off my laptop and put it in my bag then left.
I ran for about three days but since I don't train much in my wolf form my stamina isn't too great. It's a little below average. I had to take many breaks. I brought dried meat and water but those were running out so I had to ration them. I took a break in a small glade for about a day then kept running for another two before arriving at their borders. They were already informed about me so the let me go in and I walked in wolf form until I found the town the lived in. I shifted again so I was still in my T-shirt, flannel, and shorts before walking through the town with my backpack. I saw a library and went in. I saw a lady at the counter smiling at me and looking a little confused so I smiled back and sat down at a table. I took my laptop out and texted Tiffany.

Me: hey! I'm in town at a library I'll wait for you here

Tiffany: great I'll be there in a few!

I turned my phone on and texted Chase seeing many missed calls from him.

Me: heyyyy Chase so wyd