Chapter 5

"So what happened that finally made you leave?"
Tiffany asked as we lounged in the living room while Jade showered.  There were a few others in the living room but few enough that I didn't care.

"Well I found my mate. He's the Alphas son"

"Then what are you doing here? You should be over there making out with him"

"Hmm does the name Ryan Smith ring a bell?"

"No way! The 'Resident Fuck Boy'?!"

"The one and only. He's sixteen so he's known since I was eight but wore a fuck ton of cologne so I wouldn't smell him and when I did realize he rejected me" I heard all the people in the room gasp. I shrugged and continued "I accepted the rejection since he was with some slut every night and that was the final straw. I remembered what Jade did for you so while I visited and possibly joined the pack I figured she might help since I may not ever find another mate"

"Gahd he's such a bitch. Hiding from his own mate and then rejecting her? Only dipshit cowards do that!"

"I know but who cares. I wouldn't want to be with him anyways" another round of gasps "he'd cheat on me whenever he could" they stopped looking at me dirty.

"It's ok I'll help you find another one of them" Jade suddenly interrupted.

"And I appreciate that sooo let's go up to our room?" I answered

"Alright we should see if any of them are near" and we started heading up.

"Hold my hands and I'll look at your mate bond" jade instructed

I held her hands as she sat down beside me and closed her eyes. It felt weird as of an intrusion are happening in my brain and heart but it didn't bother me it was just a strange uncomfortable feeling. She had been there for close to ten minutes and her eyebrows were furrowed. Suddenly she gasped and opened her eyes.

She looked at me and slowly let go of my hand. 

She smirked and said "well I've got good news and bad news. The good news is you've got two potential mates nearby. The bad news is who one of them is. The first one is a playboy and the second one is an Alpha and playboy. Who do you want to see?"

"Gahd whyyyy!!!! Why is it always me who gets the playboys?!?! I'll choose to see the nearest one"

"They are both in the same pack territory sooo you'll have to go to our neighboring pack the Midnight Shadows" she smiled sheepishly

I choose neither "I'll go meet them both. I'll leave tomorrow morning. I guess I should say goodbye since I'll leave at around I don't know like 4:30"

"Damn you've only been here a day. Now your leaving me?! You wound me!" Tiffany out her hand to her heart and sighed dramatically

"Calm down Tiffany. You should be glad I'm leaving. I know how much you want to do the dirty with your mans so I won't be here for that" I answered an drolled my eyes cringing slightly

"Bye Glory we'll miss you" Jade called our softly and hugged me. I hugged back.

"I'll miss you too. My computer and phone broke so I won't be able to get in contact with either of you for a time. I'll get them fixed as soon as I can. Bye"

I hugged Tiffany and after a heart goodbye Jade left and we went to sleep. I had a plan. I would leave in the direction of the Midnight Shadow pack and then when I reach no mans land I'll head off as a rogue again.

                                  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

Thank you for eating so patiently for this chapter. I'm thinking of starting a new book. This one will be a naruto fanfic that centers on my oc being trapped in Sakura's body. I'm not sure how far I'll take it but I've already got a chapter written down and I wanna ask if any of you will read it.