Chapter 6

I packed my things and left the next morning. I headed towards the south and about half an hour after I left the border I turned north and ran. I kept on running and hinted whenever I could. I was currently in a human town wearing leggings and a dark blue T-shirt when some guys came up to me and pushed me into an alleyway.

I looked them dead in the eyes and could tell they were on humans "have you guys ever heard of 'Stranger Danger' honestly you're stupid. I might be dangerous"

With that I kicked my leg out and tripped them up. There was only two of them so it was fairly easy to take them out, I didn't even have to take out my switchblade. I failed to notice someone hidden in the shadows of the alleyway come up behind me and kidnap me. Yeah I'm a bit distracted but whatever.

                                  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚
I woke up in an interrogation room, handcuffed to a metal table. I saw a man walk in and he was obviously loaded. He had a designer bright blue suit with a Hawaiian print short and was wearing a pair of Gucci loafers. Bad sense of style. He was handsome as fuck though. So I guess that sort of made up for his style.

"How old are you?" He asked

"Fourteen good sir. How old may you be?" I gave him my best smoldering look, trying and failing to make him uncomfortable

"That is no one of your concern. I would like to know where you learned to fight"

"Self taught"

"Hmm would you like to join me for a walk?"

"Idiot. I'm still handcuffed. I thought you were supposed to be smart or something"

He scowled at me and Uncuffed me. He kept his hind on my lower back as he lead me to the door.

"I have an organization of trained assassins. We take the young and weak to them make them strong. In return they kill and help develop the agency. How's that sound. Would you like to join? Worry not we only kill the rapists, terrorists, mafia, and whatnot"

I grinned and looked at him. I'll get trained and get to hone these skills in real life and kill. I'll be happy. "Ok sounds great. When do I start?"

"In Twenty minutes. I'll lead you to the room we've prepared so you can get ready then take you to the training gym"

I nodded and headed to the door he led me to. It was a small but comfy room and had an attached bathroom. I changed into black shorts and a black and red sports bra. This'll be fun.

                                  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚
Ok but like, Wonho is so amazing and beautiful and handsome. I can't say I love him because I don't truly know him but I can say I admire and love the way he portrays himself. I'm still sad that the bitch who made those rumors about him actually ended up making him leave the group and that some trick ass fake fans actually believed those messed up rumors instead of taking the side of the person they claimed to 'love'. Anyways I hope you liked that beautiful image of Wonho and listened to Dumb Litty by KARD