Got me going psycho

Three years later

Damn we have to get out of here. The mission was rigged.

"Hawk! Fox! Hurry up we have little time" I yelled

Three years ago I met them and they were two of my best friends at the agency. There are another two but they are on another mission. After the first month of missions with them we decided to give eachother code names. Daniel is Hawk, Amanda is Fox, Zack is Demon, Christopher is Eagle, and I'm Wolf. We've been together since that day. The five of us are the best of the best when it comes to being assassins.

We call Daniel is Hawk be a he's got the best eyesight
Amanda is Fox because she crafty. Usually our strategist. Zack is Demon because of his skills, which I've had used on me firsthand. Christopher is Eagle cuz he's big and muscular and I'm Wolf because of my speed and strength. Among other things.

In case you were wondering what Zacks skills are.... he's a demon in bed. We're like friends with benefits. No I don't think of him as my brother because that just gross. I'd basically be fucking my brother figure. Ew. I mean I'm not into incest. I've nothing against it. It's just not my thing. Not my cup of tea. Anyways, me and two of my friends are currently running away from a group of ten armed men. My arm was hit by a bullet but I managed to pull it out before my healing kicked in. It hit my bone but not with enough forces to break it. It is dislocated though. I'll have to get Zack to put it back into place. Zack is also our medical expert along with me. I've had lots of practice from the bullying at 'home'.

In case you were wondering they found out about my being a werewolf about a year after meeting. They were surprised but ultimately accepted it. They know I'm in control when I shift and aren't sacred anymore.

I turn a corner and open a door, slipping all three of us inside before starting to take out my medical supplies. Amanda and Daniel are a couple so Daniel being the faithful boyfriend he is turns to Amanda and pushed her towards me.after treating them both quickly I immediately shift and they turn around grabbing my stuff before we get out and I take down a few men while they shoot the rest.

I found out a few years ago that the reason I retained my puppy features is because I'm a comforter. Apparently my kind of wolf is really rare so my pack missed out on a lot. My wolf form wasn't really shown to anyone and if it was they would just assume I was a late bloomer three years ago. Too bad. I'm now seventeen and I'm better than ever. My hair is now super voluminous and I've got nice curves. C- cup curves mind you. I'm still pretty short but, according to Zack I'm the perfect size so when he pushes me up against walls during makeout sessions that usually lead to bed, it's much easier for him.

The reason we're only friends with many benefits is that he knows I've got more mates out there and doesn't want to get in the way of that, truth is he's in love with me. He confessed and also said he doesn't want to get in the way of, and I quote, "true love", like what the fuck.

I actually love him too, but he won't accept it, he needs to know that I won't leave him for another. He's scared that I'll leave him if we do become a thing. But I won't.

Oww. I looked over and glared at the remaining man, the one who shot my leg. I lunged and tore his throat out, savoring the taste of dominance I got. You might be wondering, why dominance? Well Zack is usually dominant even when I want to be dominant. So that moment I savored. I know Zack is gonna be worried fro sure after he hears how many times I got shot today. He knows about my medical knowledge and past and healing but he can still worry. He's gonna kiss all my pain away. I know he will. He always does.

I shifted back and grabbed the tweezers Amanda handed me from the First Aid she had grabbed when I shifted and pulled the bullet out. I started healing immediately so I quickly disinfected the wound before letting it heal properly.

"Let's go. We have to get back to HQ." I said

"We know but we should blow up the place first-" Amanda started

"No worries. As we were running I placed bomb all over the place. The new ones" Daniel interrupted. Daniels is sort of our resident pyromaniac.

He likes fire so much he dyed his hair Salmon Pink the smae shade as Natsu's hair from Fairytail, an anime, solely because Natsu is also a pyro as well as fore wizard. We are all otakus in the group. We look like one anime character or another.

Daniel looks like Natsu just by dying his hair pink. Sooo
Daniel=Natsu. Amanda looks like Chise from The Ancient Magus bride. She just wears green contact lenses. Amanda=Chise. I look like Moka from Rosario to Vampire by just wearing contacts and dying my hair. Glory=Moka. Zack looks like Isogai from Assassination Classroom by dying his hair. Zack=Isogai. And Christopher looks like Claude from Black Butler by putting in eye contacts and styling his hair. Christopher=Claude.

We walked outside and went a safe enough distance before lighting the place. Heading home afterwards and day dreaming. That is until Zack arrived.

The door to Zack and I's shared room flew open revealing Zack himself.

"Glory I heard what happened today are you alright?!"

"Well erm... you weren't at home so I had Daniel put my arm back into place after it got dislocated still kinda sore though"

"Sooo you're alright then?" Zack asked, slowly crawling into of me on the bed.

"For the most part. I missed you and your magic touch though" I said. He had been gone for four months and though everything was ok. I decided to play him though. "I erm I met my mate and I'm moving in with him tomorrow. I was waiting so I could say good bye"

His eyes darkened and he looked away. "So that's how it is then? Alright fine" he sat at the edge of the bed and I crawled up behind him, snaking my arms around his back and seductively whispered "it's just a joke babe. You know I'd never leave you like that. But I'm feeling pretty neglected. You conditioned my bdybti have sex almost every night and I haven't had sex for four months. I was feeling pretty upset you know" I blew into his ear and sat on his lap. I notice the bulge in his pants and began rubbing my womanhood against it. Yes, we were dry humping. He groaned a bit and before I knew it he was on top of me with lust filled eyes.

His eyes are what turned me on though. He looks so hot and he's the only guy I've ever really liked. He's the one who took my virginity too. At the age of fifteen we ended up drunk and it sort of went out of our control. We woke up naked and I was sore for days. Even with my healing.

He bent down and kissed me forcefully making me moan into the kiss. In seconds we were naked and Zack was kissing down my neck, marking me thoroughly. He reached my breasts and massaged them with his magic touch. Yeah I may be a badass assassin but this man, he can reduce me into a moaning mess within seconds with that magic touch of his.