Chapt 1

"Hey,... Please have sex with me!"

Yibo was taken aback by the sudden request. "W-What?"

The beautiful man in front of him was blushing and kept his head down. "I-I said,... Please have sex with me!"

Yibo smirked. 'Interesting...' He lifted Xiao Zhan's chin up and stared at him. Xiao Zhan blushed even harder.

"So, where are we going?" Yibo asked. Xiao Zhan froze. He hadn't thought of that. "Err, Erm, Is your place fine?... Oh oh a hotel is fine too!"

Yibo interlocked his hands with Xiao Zhan's and pulled him to his car, opening the door for him, buckling the seatbelt for him and even closing the door for him.

'Such a gentleman...' Xiao Zhan thought as he watched the handsome Yibo jog to the other side of the door.

Yibo looked over at Xiao Zhan "Say, what exactly do you want me to do?" Xiao Zhan blushed and quietly said "Sex..."

Yibo leaned in a little "What exactly? How should I do it? How do you want it?" 'So he considers others preference too' Xiao Zhan thought to himself.

"Anything... Just..." Xiao Zhan stammered then mumbled "Hard and Fast and so good that I lose my mind"

Yibo smiled as he placed his left hand on Xiao Zhan's thigh. Xiao Zhan flinched a little and Yibo hesitated "Are you sure you want this?"

"I do!" Xiao Zhan shouted as he placed his hand over Yibo's. "Erm, just... it's my first time..."

Yibo felt all the senses in him jumping around. Shit, he already felt turned on. He quickly stepped on the engine as he drove home, his hand stroking Xiao Zhan's thigh up and down.

Xiao Zhan gulped. Yibo was just stroking his thigh but he got hard. How is that even possible? Xiao Zhan nervously sat there hoping Yibo hasn't seen his bulge.

The traffic light turned red and Yibo stopped. He turned to look at Xiao Zhan's flushed cheeks and held in a chuckle. "Well, if you really want me to have sex with you, kiss me"

Xiao Zhan blushed. Both hands reached over to cup Yibo's head as he pressed his lips against Yibo. Yibo almost chuckled 'So cute...'

The light turned green too quickly, Yibo silently complained in his mind, his left hand never leaving Xiao Zhan's thigh. The next traffic light and Yibo turned his head "Deep kiss, open your mouth and use your tongue"

Xiao Zhan blushed but he pressed his lips against Yibo's, then licked it. Just before he could insert his tongue in, a horn came from behind. The traffic light had already turned green.

"Fuck..." Yibo cursed as he turned his car into a mini alley. The moment he stopped his car, he finally let go of Xiao Zhan's thigh. He used both hands to hold both of Xiao Zhan's hands then cupped his own face with Xiao Zhan's hands.

Yibo then used one hand to hold Xiao Zhan's neck and slowly pull him towards him, not breaking the eye contact filled with lust and desire.

Xiao Zhan closed his eyes and timidly licked Yibo's lips, then insert his tongue. Xiao Zhan probe every corner of Yibo's mouth.

The moment he opened his eyes, he made eye contact with Yibo and that was the moment Yibo kissed him back fiercely and roughly, pressing his neck closer.

Xiao Zhan moaned in the kiss and Yibo couldn't control himself. Yibo slightly lifted himself as he leaned closer and kissed Xiao Zhan more, trying to suck his lips and devour more of Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan loved this feeling of being dominated. He never knew kissing felt this good. The more Xiao Zhan moaned in the kiss, the more Yibo wanted to completely own him.

Yibo pulled away as they both panted and gasped for air. Yibo looked at Xiao Zhan who was drowsy just by being kissed and his bulge grew even bigger.

Yibo quickly shifted the engine and started driving again. Xiao Zhan took a minute to catch his breath then saw Yibo's bulge.

Xiao Zhan nervously reached over and unknowingly placed his hand on Yibo's bulge, making the man widened his eyes and slammed on the brake as the traffic light turned red.

"C-Can I...?" Xiao Zhan nervously asked. Yibo was so captivated by the man in front of him. He nodded his head and Xiao Zhan started unbuttoning then unzipping Yibo's pants.

Soon, Yibo's dick was out and Yibo felt embarrassed. Especially since Xiao Zhan stared at it. Yibo was about to tell Xiao Zhan not to if he didn't want to but before he could say anything, Xiao Zhan had wrapped one hand over it.

Xiao Zhan stroked it up and down a few times and could not help but compare the size to his own. He did not know why but he slowly, naturally, shifted his head down.

"Mnn!" Yibo moaned in surprise as Xiao Zhan suddenly embraced Yibo's dick with his mouth. Xiao Zhan blushed but was glad that Yibo had such a reaction.

Xiao Zhan licked Yibo's dick before sucking on it again, moaning when Yibo's dick filled his mouth. The moaning sent vibrations down Yibo's dick and made him grow bigger.

Xiao Zhan blushed as he leaned over even more, trying to push Yibo's dick in even further. Even when it hit the back of his throat and he felt like gagging, Xiao Zhan wanted more of it.

Yibo sped home. Never had he wanted to teleport so badly. He drove in his mansion, parked his car at the porch and placed one hand on Xiao Zhan's head. Finally! Finally he could focus on the pleasure given instead of looking out for their lives.

Xiao Zhan had one hand wrapped around Yibo's waist, his mouth working hard on Yibo's dick while his other hand reached to let his own cock come out.

His erection was painfully throbbing, wanting to feel some pleasure too. Yibo saw this and before Xiao Zhan could touch his cock, Yibo grabbed his hand, interlocking it.

"Mnnn" Xiao Zhan wanted to protest but Yibo's other hand pressed his head down, keeping his mouth filled. Xiao Zhan paced his head faster, even more excited when he heard Yibo's groans.

"Ahhh... Fuck..." Yibo groaned as he realeased in Xiao Zhan's mouth. Xiao Zhan gulped a little down and Yibo quickly reached his hand out "Spit it out"

Xiao Zhan obediently did as ordered and the next second, he did not know how but he was pulled onto Yibo's lap. Yibo rubbed his cum filled palm around Xiao Zhan's hole and slowly inserted a finger in.

Xiao Zhan winced a little at the initial pain, grabbing Yibo's shoulders tight. Despite being filled with impatience, Yibo went slowly and gently prepared Xiao Zhan.

"Ahhh!... Mnnn! Nghhh!" Xiao Zhan moaned as Yibo's fingers thrusted deeper, finding many sensitive spots. Soon, Yibo wasn't moving his fingers. Xiao Zhan was the one moving.

With hands on Yibo's shoulders, Xiao Zhan bounced up and down, trying to hit his sensitive spots over and over again.

Xiao Zhan clenched his hands on Yibo shirt and pulled it up, trying to get it off. Yibo loved the way Xiao Zhan gasped and ogled at his muscular body.

Yibo too used one hand to assist Xiao Zhan in removing his shirt and Xiao Zhan's slender body turned Yibo on greatly. Xiao Zhan felt even more turned on feeling Yibo's heated gaze.

And when Yibo thrusted his fingers up to meet Xiao Zhan's thrust, Xiao Zhan released his cum all over their stomach and chest as he moaned loudly.

"How was it?" Yibo asked as Xiao Zhan came just with his fingers. Xiao Zhan blushed as he panted heavily "So good..."

Yibo smirked "It's not over yet. We still have the whole evening and night"

Yibo then got out of the car half naked with his dick sticking out, carrying a naked Xiao Zhan. Thank goodness he was in his mansion and there aren't people in his mansion.

Xiao Zhan embarrassedly covered his face as he peeked a little. How embarrassing to be carried bridal style by a man with his erection sticking out and his own standing upright!

But Xiao Zhan also felt immensely turned on at the same time. His hole clenched and unclenched as he nervously anticipated for what's coming.