Chapt 11

Yibo sped for hours on the streets but it still didn't take the anger and stress in him away. Yibo returned at the break of dawn to find Xiao Zhan lying on his bed in his hoodie, hugging the pillow tightly.

Yibo sat beside him and stroked his har, then bent down to give him a kiss on the cheek. Yibo wanted to do more as he sniffed Xiao Zhan but controlled himself and went to his office room.

Yibo fell asleep on the chair and when he woke up he saw Xiao Zhan sitting in front of him. Masking his feelings with his cold, stoic face, he asked "What?"

Xiao Zhan didn't like the tone in his voice. "Yibo, I love you. I really do. It's not out of gratitude or anything. Can you give me a chance?"

Yibo was surprised yet not surprised. He knew Xiao Zhan really liked him but he didn't expect Xiao Zhan to love him back. "No" Yibo hardened his voice.

Xiao Zhan kept silent and Yibo continued "Please leave. I've returned your life to you"

Xiao Zhan didn't like the sound of that at all "Please Yibo, I can be your butler or your servant. Just let me stay with you, please?"

"No" Yibo said again and waved his hand, gesturing for Xiao Zhan to get out. Xiao Zhan felt a lump in his throat as he felt like crying again.

"Then take back Xiao Enterprise. Take back whatever you gave me. I don't want my life either" Xiao Zhan said, hoping Yibo will reconsider.

Yibo stood up and hit the table "You don't want your life? There are so many people out there who wish they can live longer, who cherishes their life! Now you got back what's yours and instead of cherishing what you have, you don't want both your achievements and your life?!"

Yibo glared at Xiao Zhan who was just shocked by the sudden outburst then continued "I've said before. I'm only returning Xiao Enterprise to you. How you handle it is your business and not mine. If you really want to throw everything and die, go ahead. I didn't know you were such a person"

Yibo stormed out of the room. After a while Xiao Zhan knelt on the floor and buried his face in his arms, which was crossed on the table.

Xiao Zhan sniffed while saying "I-It's not like that... *sobs* I-I j-just... I just can't live without you anymore... Yibo I love you... *sobs* Why must you chase me away"

Xiao Zhan threw a mini thantrum there and cried everything out. Yibo stood leaning against the closed wall, wanting to punch himself badly.

He knew Xiao Zhan didn't mean that. He knew that Xiao Zhan cherishes everything especially after going through so much when he was younger.

But being harsh would make Yibo seem more determined. Yibo had already planned some things for Xue Yang to say and hopes that Xiao Zhan will grow stronger.

Yibo returned to his room and locked the door, then picked up the hoodie Xiao Zhan was wearing from the table. Yibo hugged the hoodie and the pillow Xiao Zhan was hugging on.

It hurts. Especially after knowing Xiao Zhan loves him back. Yibo would have loved to make them official lovers if he knew earlier.

Xiao Zhan stayed outside Yibo's door till his phone rang. "Hello?" Xiao Zhan tiredly replied.

"Zhan, I need you in the office" Xue Yang replied and Xiao Zhan sighed "I am coming"

When Xiao Zhan reached the office, Xue Yang was surprised to see him in a worse state than expected. "Zhan, what's wrong?"

Xiao Zhan shook his head then paused "Am I dislikeable?" Xue Yang shook his head.

Xiao Zhan then asked "Why... Why do you think someone suddenly abandons you and asks you to get out of his life?"

Xue Yang slightly bowed "He must have his reasons" Xiao Zhan sighed "Right? There must have been a reason. He said he loves someone else..."

"Xue Yang, Yibo asked me to leave. He said he fell in love with someone." Xiao Zhan said, wanting to break down again. "What should I do?"

"Continue with life" Xue Yang replied. "B-But... I don't want life without him" Xiao Zhan said and Xue Yang replied "Then ask him and pester him till you get an answer"

Xiao Zhan nodded "That's right. He must have had a reason that I don't know"

Xiao Zhan quickly settled the documents that needed his attention before heading over to Yibo's company.

Xue Yang called Yibo "He's on the way"

Yibo replied "Got it. And thanks"

Xue Yang nodded "Welcome. Just don't take advantage of my kindness"

Yibo replied "Don't worry, I won't touch him"

Yibo then hung up and got ready. When Xiao Zhan found his way to Yibo's office, the next thing he heard was Yibo slightly grunting and saying "I love you"

Xiao Zhan's hand which was about to knock the door halted mid-air. Yibo has never said "I love you" to Xiao Zhan before.

Xiao Zhan gulped, trying to shake his head and control himself from crying. Xiao Zhan quietly opened the door handle but it was locked!

Xiao Zhan panicked. He wanted to knock the door open and cling to Yibo and beg him. Then, the door clicked open.

Xiao Zhan watched as Xiao XingChen came out with his shirt unbuttoned, not tucked in well, his tie loosened and beads of sweat trailing down his face.

Xiao XingChen bowed to Xiao Zhan before limping off and Xiao Zhan froze there. Then he knocked the door and asked to go in.

"Come in" Yibo's voice sounded and Xiao Zhan calmed himself before entering. Yibo stood at the window side, his shirt unbuttoned all the way, his belt placed on the table and he was sweating too.

Xiao Zhan went behind him "Yibo... you... you love XingChen?"

"Is there anything wrong with it?" Yibo asked, still facing the scenery outside.

"Yibo... Won't you give me a chance? I can do anything for you" Xiao Zhan pleaded and Yibo turned "Anything?"

Xiao Zhan quickly nodded his head and Yibo smirked, leaning in "Then I want you to get out and stop disturbing me. I have the person I love. I don't need you"