Chapt 16

Yibo had missed this so much. His sexy bunny grinding himself on his lap. Yibo watched Xiao Zhan with sparkling eyes.

The moment the driver went out of the car, Yibo reached to lock the doors while Xiao Zhan took off his shirt.

"H-Hot..." Xiao Zhan kept whining and complaining as he tried to get rid of his clothes. Yibo helped him out.

Xiao Zhan felt cooler with his clothes off but started taking Yibo's clothes off as Yibo's skin felt even cooler.

Yibo let his bunny do whatever as he started leaving hickeys. How he missed leaving his mark on Xiao Zhan's skin, showing the world that Xiao Zhan is his.

Xiao Zhan moaned at the feeling, equally missing the love bites that used to cover his body.

Soon, both were naked and Xiao Zhan was furiously grinding himself on Yibo's lap, his erection wanting to release.

Xiao Zhan looked at Yibo and ached for him to fill him up once again, to claim himself as Yibo's.

Xiao Zhan ran his hands on Yibo's cool back, body sticking tightly against Yibo's as he pulled Yibo in for another kiss.

"Zhan..." Yibo whispered with his low deep voice and Xiao Zhan shuddered, wanting more of Yibo.

Yibo's hands slowly kneaded Xiao Zhan's butt before giving his hole some attention, making Xiao Zhan feel better.

But it didn't last long as Xiao Zhan wanted more. Xiao Zhan begged for more and Yibo felt himself losing control.

Yibo wanted to prepare Xiao Zhan properly but the drugged Xiao Zhan only wanted more and more.

Things proceeded quickly and with Xiao Zhan's constant urging, Yibo's control snapped as he quickly aligned himself and thrusted hard into Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan moaned loudly, his legs quivering from the pain and pleasure. Yibo bit his lower lip, feeling Xiao Zhan's walls clenching on him as he grew bigger.

Xiao Zhan placed his hands on Yibo's shoulders as he started moving himself, riding Yibo.

Yibo groaned and placed one hand on Xiao Zhan's hip, the other hand on the back of Xiao Zhan's head as they kissed.

Xiao Zhan moaned when Yibo's dick hitting his sensitive spot and Yibo moved faster while targeting that same spot.

Yibo then bit into Xiao Zhan's neck as Xiao Zhan tilt his head back, moaning in pleasure while releasing all over Yibo and himself.

Yibo felt Xiao Zhan's hole furiously clenching and unclenching around him and shut his eyes, savouring it as Xiao Zhan kissed him.

They kissed passionately, wanting more as Yibo started moving Xiao Zhan's hips again. It didn't take long before Yibo released in Xiao Zhan.

Yibo covered up Xiao Zhan who whined and protested, pushing away the clothes as he grinded against Yibo.

Yibo almost lost his control but Xiao Zhan's phone rang. With Xiao Zhan still grinding on Yibo, Yibo put the phone on silent mode then covered the both of them, before carrying Xiao Zhan into his room, bridal style.

The moment Yibo closed the door and put Xiao Zhan down, Xiao Zhan immediately grabbed on their clothes, trying to remove them all.

Yibo kissed Xiao Zhan as they slowly moved towards the bed and Xiao Zhan moaned when his body hit the cold sheets.

Yibo watched with jealousy as Xiao Zhan started rubbing himself and squirming all over the cool bedsheet.

Yibo held Xiao Zhan still and Xiao Zhan complained but Yibo shut him up with his mouth.

"Yibo..." Xiao Zhan moaned as he clung onto Yibo's back. Yibo hmmed in response as he aligned himself and thrusted in again.

Xiao Zhan didn't know if it was a dream. A dream where Yibo shows him care and concern and makes love to him as if he is the only one in this world.

But Xiao Zhan couldn't think much. Maybe it's the alcohol, maybe it's the drug he didn't know or maybe it's the desire he had to have Yibo as his.

All Xiao Zhan knew and wanted was the pleasure he was receiving from Yibo. And Yibo who wanted to love Xiao Zhan so badly yet had to resist himself lost control and thrusted in him desperately.

After the second round Yibo placed his head against Xiao Zhan's. He really loves Xiao Zhan. He wishes Xiao Zhan will never get hurt.

'I love you, Xiao Zhan' Yibo chanted in his mind with his eyes closed, before opening to see Xiao Zhan reaching for another kiss.

Yibo kissed back with all he had as they went for another round. 3 rounds weren't enough for them.

Not for the both of them who missed this, who missed each other. When they were finally spent, Xiao Zhan had fallen asleep immediately.

Yibo cleaned the both of them up and stared at Xiao Zhan with adoration. He peppered kisses all over Xiao Zhan's face, like how he used to every night after their love session.

Yibo hugged Xiao Zhan tight, feeling warm, content and relieved after such a long time. The past two weeks he had to suffer.

He hated seeing the way other people get close to Xiao Zhan, touching him as if they are that close.

He hated seeing Xiao Zhan and Chu Yue acting so chummy towards each other and hated how they always left together.

Yibo pinched Xiao Zhan's cheeks and he squirmed a little but continued sleeping. Yibo smiled. Soon. Soon he will handle that bastard then come and get back his Xiao Zhan.

Yibo cuddled Xiao Zhan lovingly before drifting off to sleep, finally getting a good rest after a stressfull month without his love.

The next morning, Xiao Zhan woke up to find himself in Yibo's embrace. He froze as he recollected last night's events.

Embarrassed for throwing himself on Yibo, Xiao Zhan quietly picked up his stuff and left. Leaning against the main door, Xiao Zhan sighed.

'It's not real. It wasn't true. He is just naturally so passionate. He already has someone he loves. Move on. Don't fall for that look in his eyes again...'

Xiao Zhan told himself and once he stabilised himself, he walked out to the main road, limping a little from last night's strenuous activity, while telling himself not to overthink and hurt himself again.

Xiao Zhan then took out his phone and saw Chu Yue calling "Huan Huan?"