Chapt 10

3 months passed and Xiao Zhan helped grow Xiao Enterprise bigger. Xiao Zhan has many good relations and is now well-known.

Meanwhile Yibo was stressing himself. Haikuan came to visit his office. "Yibo, we can't find him. He is hiding very well."

Yibo clenched his fist "That coward. Dares to let us know who he is but doesn't dare to face us."

"Yibo, leave this to us and stop thinking about it. You've been stressing about both the company and the mafia group" HaiKuan said, concerned.

Yibo nodded his head and decided to go see Xiao Zhan. Yibo drove to Xiao Enterprise and went up to Xiao Zhan's office.

Yibo knocked the door and entered after hearing "Come in" just to see Xiao Zhan burying his face in the documents.

"Zhan" Yibo called out and Xiao Zhan immediately looked up with sparkled eyes and a wide smile. "Yibo!" Xiao Zhan shouted as he ran and jumped on Yibo.

Yibo hugged Xiao Zhan tight, taking in his scent and smiled, feeling all his stress and worries flying away.

"How's your day?" Yibo asked as he carried Xiao Zhan to the couch. Xiao Zhan didn't let go of Yibo as he replied "The client I met up with during lunch wasn't sincere about collaborating! He wasted our lunch time!"

Yibo smiled "It's alright, we can have lunch together tomorrow" Xiao Zhan's secretary is Xue Yang, who is secretly under Yibo's mafia group.

Xue Yang updates Yibo on almost everything that happens to Xiao Zhan, so when he heard the client trying to talk to Xiao Zhan about personal things rather than business, Yibo already took action against that man.

Xiao Zhan looked at Yibo and kissed him. Yibo kissed back "Does my bunny want to do it here?"

Xiao Zhan looked away a little then nodded his head, making Yibo smirk. "Zhan" Yibo called before grabbing his neck and leaving hickeys.

Xiao Zhan moaned softly as he wrapped his arms around Yibo. Yibo left a few more hickeys all over Xiao Zhan's neck before unbuttoning his shirt.

Xiao Zhan then started unbuttoning Yibo's shirt too. Yibo left marks on Xiao Zhan's collarbone while Xiao Zhan started grinding against Yibo's groin.

"Mnn, Zhan..." Yibo moaned as Xiao Zhan dry humped him. Xiao Zhan cupped Yibo's cheeks for a kiss as Yibo kneaded Xiao Zhan's butt.

Xue Yang was about to hand some documents to Xiao Zhan but froze as he heard moans and skin slapping. He shook his head as he thought 'I have such a perverted boss'

But he soon smirked as he thought of his lover at home 'Beware, XingChen, I'm eating you tonight...'

After a few rounds in Xiao Zhan's office; it was getting very late. They decided to grab dinner first. However, on their way home, a truck came crashing into them.

If it is not for Yibo's fast reflexes, the two of them would have probably been a goner under the truck. Luckily Yibo stepped on the accelerator and the truck hit the rear of the car.

The driver escaped and in the end, they closed it as a hit and run case. Xiao Zhan shook it off as a mistake but Yibo clearly knows who was behind it.

A week later and Yibo couldn't take it anymore. He just finished many rounds of sex with Xiao Zhan. "Xiao Zhan, I'm returning your life to you"

Xiao Zhan froze in surprise. He felt his glass heart dropping to the ground, shattering into pieces "W-What?"

Yibo stood up and got dressed "You didn't hear me? I said I'm returning your life to you. Move out in 2 days"

Xiao Zhan didn't even have time to react. The man in front of him was holding him and pleasuring him just minutes ago. "What did I do wrong? Tell me Yibo, I will change. Please don't throw me away, don't abandon me"

Yibo grit his teeth "I love someone else. I can't keep you anymore. I'm returning your life to you"

"Please don't, Please. I'll do anything" Xiao Zhan sobbed and got on his knees as he begged Yibo "Please don't kick me away, I have no one and nowhere"

Yibo didn't want to see Xiao Zhan like this. But they had been caught up in too many life threatening experiences.

For example, many many car accidents and lots of close calls. People trying to kidnap them all of a sudden. Gunfires. In this week, everyday something happened.

For Yibo, it would be the worst if something were to happen to Xiao Zhan. Hence, this was better. At least he can worry less for the safety of Xiao Zhan.

"Please Yibo... Please... I beg you... I'll do anything you want! Didn't you say you won't abandon me? Please Yibo" Xiao Zhan begged as he cried

"Do what you want but leave within 2 days" Yibo said coldly and left the room while Xiao Zhan kept hitting himself, hoping it's not a dream. Yibo hopped on his motorbike, hugging himself tightly.

"Zhan" Yibo whispered, trying to hold on to the warmth he was holding minutes ago. Yibo sighed as he took out his phone and called someone "I did it, Take care of him"

"Yes Sir" Xue Yang replied and Yibo wore his helmet and took off. Yibo sped through the city with one thought in his mind 'Just you wait you bastard. I'll end you'