Chapt 18

"Oh damn, look at all these hickeys" Meng Yao whistled then shook his head before whispering "Yibo must have really ate his fill"

Xiao Zhan struggled to shrug Meng Yao's hands off when a voice sounded from behind "I have not eaten my fill yet"

Xiao Zhan sighed in relief but blushed slightly and was wary of Yibo. What does he mean he has not eaten his fill?!

Meng Yao stood up in front of Xiao Zhan and looked to the door before looking back at Yibo "How rude, you should wait for me to welcome you"

"What do you want?" Yibo growled, feeling impatient, especially after seeing Xiao Zhan's shirt still opened.

"No rush" Meng Yao smiled and squat beside Xiao Zhan "Apparently your beloved thinks you abandoned him and kicked him out"

"I did" Yibo said and Meng Yao smirked "Well, he just found out about your men following him 24/7. Quite a stalker, aren't you?"

"I..." Yibo said but was interrupted by Meng Yao "Well, he doesn't know that you are the ones who bought all his artworks though"

Xiao Zhan's eyes widened and he immediately glared at Yibo. Yibo felt accussed and wanted to explain himself but Meng Yao continued.

"Oh, and he doesn't know that you've been targeting Peng Chu Yue's company and trying to buy his shares"

Yibo kept silent as it was true and Xiao Zhan felt angrier. For the first time, he didn't want to see this man.

Meng Yao smirked. Things were going his way. Yibo was fuming mad "Meng Yao, what do you want?"

"Simple, your company, your mafia gang, your everything" Meng Yao smiled.

"You can have anything. Just let him go" Yibo said and Xiao Zhan felt conflicted. So who is he to Yibo?

Meng Yao shook his head "Did you hear what I said? Your everything. He is your everything. I want him too."

Yibo clenched his fist and grit his teeth "He isn't my everything. Let him go" Xiao Zhan winced at that sentence.

He knew he wasn't Yibo's everything but knowing it and hearing it from Yibo was two different things.

Meng Yao smirked "Don't try. I'm not dumb" Just then, Su She brought a tied up HaiKuan and threw him beside Xiao Zhan.

"Ge!" Yibo uttered and Meng Yao chuckled "He thinks he could spy on me" HaiKuan looked at Yibo and apologised "Sorry"

"I'll give you everything, just let them go" Yibo said, feeling angry and getting impatient.

Meng Yao shook his head and snapped his fingers. Immediately, a few people came in and tied up Yibo too.

"Don't worry, I'll help myself to whatever you own" Meng Yao said as he chuckled, then paused "Oh, and spend your last few moments with your everything before I take him as mine"

Yibo wanted to fight back but there were people holding him down. In the end, he just scooted closer to Xiao Zhan, who was giving him the cold shoulder.

"Zhan..." Yibo called but Xiao Zhan didn't reply. "Zhan... Bunny? Xiao Zhan... Zhan, please listen to me, I'll explain"

Xiao Zhan didn't look at Yibo but after some time, replied "Explain yourself. Why buy all my artworks? And why target Yue Yue's company?"

Yibo nodded and went closer, though his heart stang a lityle when Xiao Zhan said Yue Yue.

"I bought your artworks because I sincerely love them. All of them. They make me happier knowing it's done by you and I can feel what you are thinking from your drawings.

As for Peng Chu Yue's company, I was just trying to control the market and raise the share price! I wasn't trying to overtake his company or anything!"

"And why would you do that?" Xiao Zhan asked, not sparing Yibo a glance. "You're a shareholder. If the shares raises, you'll benefit"

"And why would you want me to benefit from this?" Xiao Zhan asked and Yibo kept silent. After all, Meng Yao was still here.

Xiao Zhan felt angry that he wasn't replying. Does Yibo love him or not?! What does Yibo want?! Yibo isn't fully claiming him yet isn't letting him go.

Meng Yao smirked at their scene "Wang Yibo, no need to hold yourself back. I told you that you should enjoy your last moments before I claim him. Your bunny is waiting for your confession"

Wang Yibo rolled his eyes at Meng Yao, wanting to punch him all the way into outer space. And even further than that.

Xiao Zhan looked at Yibo and Yibo went closer, holding his hand "Of course I did all these because I love you. I want everything good for you. I want you to be happy and live happy"

Xiao Zhan frowned a little then relaxed "Are you lying to me? Didn't you abandon and kick me out? Didn't you say you don't want my life? And why do you say you love me now? Am I funny? Am I your toy?"

Yibo shook his head "Zhan, I sincerely love you, since the time we first met. I pushed you away because I didn't want Meng Yao to link you to me and capture you.

But I couldn't help it and placed men to follow you but it ended up giving you away instead. Sorry"

Xiao Zhan looked away "Liar. If you love me then why didn't you do anything when I confessed?"

"Zhan! For two weeks before that, everyday there was something new. Pots falling from above, car accidents, people trying to kidnap you, he is the one behind it! Can't you see I would rather keep you safe than make you go through all those things that could cause your death?!" Yibo shouted as Xiao Zhan wasn't listening to him.

Xiao Zhan frowned "And couldn't you see that all I wanted was to stay by your side? I am happiest by your side! You could have told me the reason but instead you made out with XingChen?! Do you know how hurt I was?"

Yibo held Xiao Zhan's hand and kissed it "Zhan, I'm sorry. We didn't truly make out! We lifted weights to make it more convincing!"

Xiao Zhan took his hand away "And how would I know you aren't just faking a story to take me back as a toy that you can throw away anytime?"