Chapt 22

"Yibo? What's wrong?" Xiao Zhan asked as he grabbed Yibo's arm. "Nothing, go rest" Yibo replied while taking out Xiao Zhan's clothes from the luggage.

"Why are you being so cold?" Xiao Zhan asked as he wrapped his arms around Yibo's waist.

Yibo flinched at the hug but shook his head "Nothing. You must be tired. Go rest"

Xiao Zhan stepped back and pouted as he snatched the clothes from Yibo's hand and dumped it on the luggage. "You liar!"

Yibo widened his eyes and grabbed Xiao Zhan's hand "Zhan! What are you doing?"

"That' what I should be asking you! Didn't you say you will make it up to me? Why are you being like this?" Xiao Zhan said in frustration.

"I will make things up to you. Zhan, just go rest first. You must be tired" Yibo said as he tried to calm Xiao Zhan down.

Xiao Zhan frowned as he took a step back while shaking his head "You're being weird. I don't like you like this"

"Zhan!" Yibo shouted as Xiao Zhan ran out. He tried chasing but Xiao Zhan had already zoomed off in a cab.

Yibo went back to get his phone and tried to contact Xiao Zhan while asking his men to find him.

Xiao Zhan came back to find a drunk Yibo at the dining table. Yibo immediately got up and staggered towards Xiao Zhan.

"Zhan Zhan" Yibo said as he engulfed Xiao Zhan in a big hug. Xiao Zhan stumbled backwards a little but steadied himself.

"Yibo... Why did you drink so much?" Xiao Zhan asked as he wrinkled his nose while patting Yibo's back.

"I... I thought you were going to leave me..." Yibo mumbled as he squeezed Xiao Zhan tighter.

Xiao Zhan struggled to bring Yibo back to the room as Yibo was unwilling to release him.

Xiao Zhan sighed as they fell on the bed "Yibo, why were you acting weird today?" Yibo pouted "I... I feel guilty" Xiao Zhan frowned "Guilty?"

Yibo nodded his head and pulled Xiao Zhan close. "Guilty... I hurt you... I don't... don't deserve you... I'm bad... Sorry..."

Xiao Zhan's eyes twinkled with tears as he stroked Yibo's cheeks "Yibo, listen carefully. It's not your fault, okay?

I know you were looking out for me. You didn't want me to get hurt. It's not your fault, understand?"

Yibo didn't reply and only hugged Xiao Zhan tighter, making Xiao Zhan smile. He snuggled against Yibo, hoping he don't blame himself anymore.

Xiao Zhan opened his eyes to see Yibo staring at him. He smiled and hugged Yibo tightly. "Yibo, do you remember last night?"

"Mnn" Yibo replied and Xiao Zhan looked up with a smile "So don't blame yourself. It's not your fault"

"Thank you bunny" Yibo said as he squeezed Xiao Zhan tight, feeling so lucky and honoured.

Xiao Zhan giggled "Yibo, close your eyes!" He then got off the bed "I got a present for you yesterday"

Yibo smiled and closed his eyes as he laid on to bed. Suddenly his hands were being cuffed together, then his legs to the end corners of the bed. "Zhan?"

Xiao Zhan smiled as he sat on Yibo's lap, his two hands on Yibo's abs. "You broke your everyday promise so you must make up for it now"

"Ohhh Zhan, you're being so cute" Yibo said and Xiao Zhan lightly smacked his chest "I'm being handsome and sexy"

Yibo chuckled and pouted his lips "Can you kiss me?" Xiao Zhan reached forward then halted "No! I'm in charge"

Yibo chuckled again. Xiao Zhan then pulled down Yibo's pants and removed his shirt. He then removed his own pants and shirt.

Xiao Zhan then sat on Yibo's crotch and Yibo groaned. "Zhan, let me prepare you" Yibo impatiently said.

Xiao Zhan shook his head as he grinded his hips. Forwards, backwards, in a circle. Yibo groaned as his shaft became hard as rock.

"Zhan Zhan, let me prepare you now?" Yibo asked but Xiao Zhan replied "No need, I'll do it"

Xiao Zhan then proceeded to rub some precum off himself and poked a finger into his hole.

While hovering over Yibo, Xiao Zhan had one hand beside Yibo's face, his knees kneeling at the sides of Yibo's hips.

He had his butt tilted up while his finger prepared himself. Yibo couldn't help but groan at the sight in front of him.

Xiao Zhan also couldn't wait. His two fingers barely prepared himself and he decided to skip a step. He pulled down Yibo's boxers.

Yibo's eyes widened "Bunny! It'll hurt you" Xiao Zhan smiled as he shook his head "I'll show you what I've learned"

Xiao Zhan then positioned himself and slowly brought himself down. The tip barely entered and Xiao Zhan kept telling himself 'Relax, relax'

Yibo groaned, wanting to thrust his hip up so badly. However, he clenched his fist and waited for Xiao Zhan to adjust.

Once Xiao Zhan had adjusted, he pushed himself further down. When Yibo was fully in, Xiao Zhan let out a slight sigh. Yibo propped himself up "Bunny, where did you learn this from?"

Yibo totally expected Xiao Zhan to reply "you", not look away and blush shyly. Veins popped out on Yibo's forehead and he sat up.

Xiao Zhan moaned at the sudden movement but the next thing he knew, Yibo was thrusting upwards continuously.

"I asked you a question" Yibo growled as he thrusted faster. However, all he got back from Xiao Zhan were moans "Ahhh... I... I... Ahh... Mnnn..."

Xiao Zhan was about to cum when everything stopped. He snapped out of his daze state and looked at Yibo "W-Why did you stop?"

"Who taught you? Answer me?" Yibo asked, ready to snap off whoever's head. Xiao Zhan looked away "Y-You..."

Yibo smiled. That's right. That's the answer he wanted. But he hadn't taught Xiao Zhan such things and had always been the one preparing Xiao Zhan.

Just then, Xiao Zhan continued "You... Youtube..."