Chapt 9

Yibo let out a loud laughter, making Xiao Zhan pout. "Why are you so cute?" Yibo asked as he flipped Xiao Zhan over and gave him many kisses.

Yibo started preparing Xiao Zhan as he left hickeys all over Xiao Zhan. Yibo looked up, satisfied with all the markings over Xiao Zhan's body.

Yibo then flipped Xiao Zhan on him. "Bunny, you can lead now" Yibo said and Xiao Zhan nodded, aligning himself with Yibo.

With Yibo's hands on Xiao Zhan's hips, Xiao Zhan slowly pushed deeper. Yibo helped Xiao Zhan, lightly thrusting before pushing further in.

Yibo kissed Xiao Zhan as he whispered "You're so tight" Xiao Zhan moaned in response as he grabbed Yibo's shoulders.

Xiao Zhan started riding Yibo and it was even more pleasurable when Yibo helped. Soon, Xiao Zhan slowed down as it was quite a tiring job.

Yibo flipped him over and started thrusting harder, making Xiao Zhan cum. Yibo followed soon after with a few more thrusts.

Yibo hugged Xiao Zhan, feeling the happiness spreading in him. Xiao Zhan recovered his breath, then turned to Yibo for kisses. "Again?" Xiao Zhan asked.

Yibo smirked, making Xiao Zhan regret asking. "Of course, Zhan. As much as you want. As much as you can take." Yibo replied, making Xiao Zhan blush furiously.

They continued for hours and went many rounds before finally falling asleep in each other embrace.

The next day, Yibo brought Xiao Zhan back to their office. Yibo signaled for Xiao Zhan to sit beside him on the sofa.

"Your actual birthday present" Yibo said as he pushed a set of documents to Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan read and after some time, widened his eyes and shook his head furiously. "I-I can't!"

Yibo shook his head as he placed a pen down. "No can't. Sign it." Xiao Zhan looked at Yibo "I can't, this is too much. Besides, how can I manage such a huge company?"

"Zhan, Xiao Enterprise was meant for you in the first place. I only help you take it back from people who tried taking it from you." Yibo replied and flipped a few pages.

"Look, your parent's will states that you are the rightful owner if anything happened. They did this even when you haven't been born. It's yours."

Xiao Zhan stared but still shook his head "I can't..." Yibo grabbed Xiao Zhan's hands. "Zhan, in these 2 months, I have seen it and you're definitely able to handle it.

Besides, don't tell me you're expecting me to help you run Xiao Enterprise. I helped returned it to you but I'm not going to help you maintain it or grow it even bigger.

Your uncle and aunt and that son of theirs is going to jail tomorrow after tomorrow's morning news is out. And you're going to be the new CEO with 40% shares."

"B-But..." Xiao Zhan tried protesting and Yibo sighed while standing. "Xiao Zhan. You have to be more confident. Have all your sufferings make you nothing but a coward?

Now I'm presenting you such a good chance and you're hesitating on it? Do you think such chances come everyday? Zhan. Grow up. You have to sign it no matter what."

Xiao Zhan looked at Yibo's disappointed face. "I... I just feel like I owe you too much..." Xiao Zhan said sadly. He doesn't want it. He doesn't want Yibo to ever think that he stays with him for benefits.

"Then pay me back." Yibo said. "Pay me back by showing me and everyone else you can do it. That I am right in believing in you. Prove yourself. Your life is mine so if you can do well, it's better for me"

Xiao Zhan signed after some hesitation but still didn't like the feeling. 'I'll definitely show you I can do well, I won't let you down Yibo.' Xiao Zhan thought to himself.

In a week's time, Xiao Zhan started managing Xiao Enterprise. Yibo brought Xiao Zhan out for dinner. After dinner, on their way home, 3 cars started tailing them.

"Hold on tight" Yibo said as he called someone "Haikuan Ge, I've sent you my live location. There are people tailing me. Track it down and capture them"

Yibo hung up without waiting as he swerved to the right. Xiao Zhan was nervous but kept his mouth shut as he didn't want to disrupt Yibo.

Yibo managed to lose them and quickly pulled Xiao Zhan out of the car. They stood a distance away and watched as the three cars pulled up around their car just to find it empty.

Just then, Yibo's men surrounded them and caught them. Yibo checked that it was safe before pulling Xiao Zhan along.

"Thanks Ge" Yibo said as he got into the back with Xiao Zhan. Haikuan smiled and replied "No problem. Hi, I'm Haikuan."

Xiao Zhan smiled and replied "Hello, I'm Xiao Zhan." 'I know' Haikuan thought as he smiled back and Yibo didn't like what he was seeing. "Can we go now?"

Haikuan glance at Yibo and chuckled to himself. He could tell Yibo is jealous. Meanwhile, Xiao Zhan is oblivious as his sociable side continued making friends with Haikuan.

Yibo's face got darker and darker and by the time they got home, Yibo pulled Xiao Zhan roughly. "Yibo... it hurts..."

Yibo let go of Xiao Zhan's hands and stopped walking. "Why do you smile so much?!" Xiao Zhan was surprised "H-Huh?"

Yibo turned around and took a step towards Xiao Zhan "Why do you keep flirting so much?!"

"I-I didn't" Xiao Zhan stammered as he took a step back. Yibo took another step forward "Then stop smiling at others so much. It's misleading."

"A-Alright" Xiao Zhan replied, taking a step backwards but Yibo still took another forward till Xiao Zhan bumped against the door.

Yibo squeezed Xiao Zhan's cheeks with one hand before leaning in to kiss him. Xiao Zhan responded to the kiss.

"Who do you smile at?" Yibo asked and Xiao Zhan immediately replied "You!" Yibo nodded "Mn, me. Only me."

Xiao Zhan's heart was pounding hearing that. Maybe... maybe he can really be a little more selfish and want Yibo for himself.